Associate Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
- Work on a problem that matters and empower merchants across the region.
- Build a lasting company from the very beginning, helping define every aspect of it.
- Massive market opportunity ahead of us; we are growing faster than pretty much any other fintech lender was at our stage.
- Work alongside a great and diverse team that cares about what we are doing and how we are doing it.
- Generous compensation, including equity, 100% health insurance (and 50% for dependents), unlimited time-off and working remotely.
- Partnered with Design and Engineering to drive the execution of the product strategy.
- Shaped growth opportunities and contributing to devising the product strategy and vision.
- Provided crystal clear reporting on metrics and used data to define the product roadmap.
- Managed and facilitated cross-team ceremonies (standups, retrospectives, reporting etc).
- Fostered an environment that enabled the team to execute quickly while maintaining a high standard for quality.
- Built a sustainable and strong relationship with the Engineering team.
- You're curious. You get things done. You’re organized. You feel comfortable working with numbers to solve problems. You take ownership. We’re looking for people that seek tirelessly for solutions that improve our merchants’ business. You are proactive and thrive in uncertain and fast-changing environments. In time, the business should look better with you on board. This is a big responsibility and we are here to support you, cheer you on, and make it happen. We’ve talked about having someone like you on board for years, and now we’re finally ready.
- Fluent in English
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- 1-2 years of experience as a consultant, business analyst, or product manager in a high-growth technology company.
- Has participated in 1-2 high impact projects in previous roles.
- Capable of interpreting data and conducting data analysis using SQL.
- A strong customer and quality focus, measured by working in projects that have direct customer impact.
- Basic knowledge of core concepts such as agile development practices, architecture principles and persistence framework.
- Capable of identifying the costs, benefits and perceived impact of each product improvement and prioritize accordingly.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and influence cross-functional teams without a formal authority.
- Step 1: You apply for the job
- Step 2: One round of interview to gauge if you are a good culture fit
- Step 3: Technical Interview
- Step 4: Call with Head of Engineering
- Step 5: Quick call with our CEO
- Step 6: Job offer!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈