Associate Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Do you have a track record of high achievement?
Are you ready to join a high producing team in a dynamic, first-of-its-kind startup?
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to work closely with our chief technology officer to understand new product requirements and help bring them to life on Spiro's proactive relationship management platform. If you're an organized person who loves finding that great idea from customers and seeing it turned into reality, this job is for you!
Spiro is the creator of the world's first Proactive Relationship Management solution, which helps companies move beyond CRM and use artificial intelligence to help their sales teams achieve higher targets.
We're backed by some of Boston's top VCs and were recently voted (by BBJ and Inc) as a top place to work in Boston!
You will work closely with Spiro's leadership team to interview customers, prioritize requirements and build our product roadmap. Using software platforms like Mixpanel and Heap.io, you will look into usage data and help Spiro understand which features are being used the most and how to improve them.
In addition to listening and learning from customers, you will also be involved in communicating with them as we release updates and products.
- Comes from any background, skin color, ethnic group, gender, or sexual orientation
- Has excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Is very organized and is comfortable creating structure out of disorganized data
- Has product management experience in the B2B software industry
- Is very comfortable with advanced Google Sheets and Excel features like pivot tables, VLOOKUP and SUMPRODUCT
- fits with Spiro's core values: scrappy, unconstrained, fun, and inclusive
- Appreciates our “No Jerks” hiring policy
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Is based in the US and is looking for a remote position
- Experience working with CRM, marketing automation, or customer service software
- Knowledge of Zapier, Heap.io, Mixpanel, or AppCues
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈