Associate Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
As an Associate Product Manager, you lead the vision, discovery, prioritization, and ultimate execution of your assigned product. Product Management is a hybrid role. You are an excellent communicator and are the intersection of Engineering, UX, and the rest of our business. It is your responsibility to make sure everyone is working towards the same goals. While not designer, you know the difference between great design and mediocre design. While not an engineer, you understand technical tradeoffs.
• Representing the voice of the customer and balancing business priorities as the Product Owner on an Agile SCRUM team.
• Collaborating with key business stakeholders, IT partners and other groups on product strategy and roadmap execution.
• Aligning the product backlog with business priorities; juggling trade-offs between performance, customer value, and speed-to-market.
• Continually monitoring the competition and determining your product's position in the market.
• Writing (and/or partnering with others to write) customer-centric user stories, ranking and prioritizing them within the product backlog.
• Ensuring aligned UX across consumer facing digital products and touch-points with broader Product & UX teams.
• Stewarding consistent execution of the product lifecycle process from concept to launch.
• Acting as the key point of contact and decision maker for all stakeholders.
•1-3+ years experience as a Product Owner/Manager or a similar role, preferably on an Agile SCRUM team.
•Direct experience in retail/eCommerce a plus
•Experience working with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapidly-growing environment
•Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈