Associate Product Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
At HaulHub, you'll have the chance to be part of an early-stage company, shape its course, develop new product features, and create the customer experience. We are seeking a high-energy, humble, motivated, entrepreneurial person to join us. We will have the largest R&D budget in the industry in 2020 to drive product innovation and growth.
You will help manage an ecosystem of over 10 applications across mobile and web. You will help coordinate and collaborate efforts across the engineering, design, marketing, customer support, and finance teams. Product lines span across four primary external audiences and internal functions.
You will keenly get to know the HaulHub products and help with testing to uphold a high standard for quality, functionality, and user experience.
In This Role, You Will
- Collaborate with the product team to define the product vision
- Set the objectives and key results
- Build a strategic product roadmap that fits in with the overall strategy of the department and the company
- Speak to customers to collect feedback
- Work with the developers to deliver quality features and products within the expected timeline
- Participate in testing products before release
Ideal Candidates Will Have
- A willingness and hunger to learn
- An ability to make decisions based on data
- A natural business sense - ability to look at the market to see what works and doesn't work
- A natural sense of creativity and inventiveness
- You need the ability to get things done - an instinct for understanding problems, completing tasks, and moving on to the next one.
- You work well as part of a high performing team and take initiative to drive the business forward.
- You listen carefully and hear both what people are saying, and what they aren't saying.
- You need empathy and intuition.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Your friends and colleagues should describe you as independent and reliable.
- You thrive in a team environment that is moving rapidly every day.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, and other benefit options available
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈