API & SDK Product Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK or UK
LOCATION: Remote in the US or UK with the ability to work GMT+1 and/or ET, potential to work remotely from anywhere
TITLE: API & SDK Product Manager
REPORTS TO: SVP of Product & Engineering
As an ideal candidate, you are an experienced product manager with a track record of creating a link between the customer support and the product engineering teams. You enjoy collaborating with the developer community, engineering, product marketing and sales to deploy an API and SDK strategy that leads to satisfied paying customers and distributors.
- Strategy, management, and rollout for our growing collection of SDKs
- Maintain and evolve our company-wide API standards and work with the various engineering teams to implement them
- Identify, prioritize and track SDK and API standards needs in our Product roadmap
- Use data-driven decision making in the product prioritization and development process
- Manage the 3rd party solutions team to develop code samples in a variety of languages to help developers more easily consume our APIs
- Work with our Business Development and Marketing teams to get broad adoption of our SDKs with integrators
- Build a strong developer community
- Share product plans and progress on KPIs during monthly company wide team leads meetings
- At least 2 years hands-on track record as a product manager shipping a successful SDK and API strategy
- Passion for great developer experience—you fully understand the developer's perspective
- Expertise in API specification and documentation formats like Swagger
- First-hand experience with code-gen tools and understand the tradeoffs and limitations
- Strong understanding of all aspects of agile product development and delivery
- Must be a self-motivated, goal oriented influencer with excellent presentation and organizational skills
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional at communicating with senior management as well as with colleagues from technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Hands-on development experience
- Understanding of Git and Git workflows
- Fintech experience
Horizen Labs is a blockchain technology startup that enables businesses to build distributed ledger solutions that are fast, secure, private and scalable. We provide a seamless way for businesses to incorporate customized digital ledger technology into their operations, removing a significant barrier to blockchain adoption and advancing the industry as a whole. Our proprietary sidechain deployment tool utilizes Horizen's highly secure, privacy-focused, public infrastructure. We recently raised $4 million from some of the industry's top thought leaders, including Digital Currency Group and Liberty City Ventures.
- As a distributed workforce, employees have the flexibility to work remotely
- Annual travel to work with global team members in Europe and US
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Participate in employee stock option plan
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK or UK.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈