Analytics Product Owner
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to easily access high-quality, global, on-demand manfacturing. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across a multitude of stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers, while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues - creating, developing and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team that is dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
As the Product Owner for Analytics, you will report directly to the VP of Data and Analytics, helping to own the Business Intelligence product at Gooten. You will see product initiatives from requirements scoping through post product launch and help to create a richer data-driven culture across the company. This is a newly created role and an opportunity to be an integral part of a team with high visibility and impact within the organization.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify KPIs and drive business requirements
- Determine product priorities, including new features & initiatives that drive your product line forward
- Create design deliverables for new reports and dashboards
- Test reports to ensure optimal user experience and data accuracy
- Coordinate investigation and solve any data discrepancies
- Craft training materials and provide change management support for the user community
- Assist users with developing ad-hoc reports to support business questions
- Help drive the right visualizations, reports, and dashboards to uncover insights with data
- 2+ years of experience in a data analytics or business intelligence centered role
- Working knowledge of modern business intelligence / data analytics software
- Experience with Agile principles for IT implementations and familiarity with Jira (or a similar tool for project management)
- Proven experience utilizing analytical tools & metrics for both managing product portfolios and creating product road maps
We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great level of cross-team cooperation. We are a globally distributed team, with individuals located in Europe, North America and South America. Gooten offers a suite of benefits including educational development budgets, insurance coverage and 30 days PTO to allow you to take the time to rest and recharge. Our goal as a company is to have our employees develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈