1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Ceros is an experiential content platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and institutionally-backed by prominent investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
As our Agile Coach working 100% remotely, you will have the opportunity to influence the way Ceros builds software. Your primary responsibility is to increase agile adoption and understanding across the company, at every level. You’ll help to set the vision of our agile adoption, and will create a roadmap against which we can measure our progress.
You’ll use your deep agile experience to mentor, coach, and/or train based on the needs of your audience. The lessons you share will be rooted in experiential knowledge. You need to be comfortable supporting organizations, teams, and individuals of all disciplines on their agile-learning journeys.
You’re eager to apply servant-leadership techniques to your approach. Though you can glance at a team’s suboptimal burn-down chart and have ideas on how to fix things, you’re more inclined, for example, to help the team come to their own conclusions by using the “Five Whys” technique.
Helping organizations grow and develop high performing agile teams is your passion.
- Set organizational agile adoption goals
- Support teams as they adopt new or changing processes
- Socialize the agile principles and scrum values
- Train teams on the scrum or kanban frameworks
- Assist teams with the 5 levels of agile planning
- Assist Product Managers with backlog organization and story breakdown techniques
- Cultivate stakeholder relationships and reinforce their role in agile development
- Help facilitate scrum meetings when needed
- Coach managers and C-levels alike on agile tenets
- Approach problem solving as an unbiased observer
Practical stuff we anticipate you having
- 5 or more years of working closely with organizations throughout their agile adoption
- Enthusiasm and passion for your craft
- Certified Scrum Master or equivalent experience
What we’re looking for from the heart:
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, humility and the ability to convey this through the work that you do
- You demonstrate an insatiable curiosity and desire to learn new things. You’re always seeking new knowledge and trying to expand your skill set
- A team-player mentality; you put your team first and are willing and able to do anything to help your team and your peers succeed
- Comfortability working in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- Natural leadership abilities
Key things to know:
- This is a remote-first role with the ability to work on US east coast time and travel 3x/year to Product team meet-ups (post pandemic)
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness Fridays
- Excellent gear (15” Macbook Pro, external monitor, etc.)
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈