1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Medical / Health
📣 A bit about the role.
We are searching for a registered veterinary nurse with a keen interest in nutrition, who is an all-round great communicator, hardworking, and adaptable. It's important you care passionately about the experience that our customers receive as well as the health and happiness of their dogs.
Your role as a work from home part-time vet nurse will sit within our exceptional Customer Love team, however, you will be part of a smaller sub-team of vet nurses. You will be talking to our customers on a daily basis, predominantly to provide kind reassurance and expert advice on all health and nutrition queries. If there are no outstanding veterinary queries, you will be communicating with our customers via live channels including phone, live chat and email to support Customer Love with general incoming queries. You will be empowered to help shape our veterinary offering and come up with new ways to make Butternut Box the most trusted dog food.
This part-time role is for 20 hours per week (4 hours per day, worked in the afternoon) Monday - Friday (including bank holidays) with the possibility of working on weekends if needed; you will be given reasonable notice if this is required.
Some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Using your in-depth knowledge and experience to provide reassurance and expert advice to existing and potential customers who have nutritional or health-related queries.
- Using communication tools including phone, email and live chat to interact with our customers.
- Helping to form our veterinary offering, and bring a fresh pair of eyes to everything.
- Working alongside Physical Product stakeholders in the event of reported illnesses within our Butternut dogs.
- Bringing happy moments to the people (and dogs!) we serve.
- Passing on customer insights & feedback for us to turn those into strategic decisions for the future of the business.
We need to be accessible to our customers at all times, this means that for the majority of this role you will be confident and have a passion for helping them over the phone.
👋A bit about you.
- A registered vet nurse.
- A passion for nutrition.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written.
- You can work autonomously to a very high standard, and also thrive as part of a team.
- You are full to the brim with positive energy, attention to detail, empathy, kindness and you have the ability to pre-empt what our customers and their dogs need.
- Ready to get stuck in and work hard.
- Good numerical reasoning skills.
- As this is a remote role, it's imperative you have a reliable and high-speed internet connection.
- Experience using a Macbook or Apple computer is a bonus but not essential.
- You love dogs.
🐶 A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction. We’ve come a long way since our co-founders (Kev & Dave) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box, we now feed a lot of dogs across the UK - but we want to feed dogs everywhere. And to do this, we need a team of brilliant people who share that ambition to come and work with us.
🙌A bit about what we offer.
- Generous annual leave allowance
- RCVS annual registration fee paid
- £250 CPD budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension with NEST
❗️A few things to note:
- There is no closing date for this role. However, we normally experience a high volume of applications so if you are interested we suggest applying as soon as possible.
- We aim to respond to all applicants personally. Our recruitment team is small so do bear with us.
- Butternut Box is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
- We're not afraid of putting extra weight on candidates from underrepresented groups. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We're ready for the ongoing work that goes into building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.
- We are not looking for external agency support with this role.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈