Triage Nurse - Overnight
7 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
Work from home triage nurse for overnight shift.
The triage nurse will answer the phones of our hospice and home care clients. Triage nurses will do pain and symptom management according to the procedures and protocols set by the client. They will manage a team of clients, use their assessment skills to assist with any resolution of calls, and contact the client representative to make visits for those patients that need a visit. The purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service to our clients. Triage nurse will be a registered nurse with hospice experience, excellent assessment and communication skills.
- The triage nurse will go through the IntellaTriage orientation and training process.
- The triage nurse will be trained to the IntellaTriage procedures as well as being trained to a particular team of clients. Training to the team includes specific procedures and protocols as well as Electronic Medical Records.
- Triage nurse will apply for and maintain licensure in the states where they are taking calls.
- The triage nurse expected work week will include shifts every other weekend overnight.
- The triage nurse will answer calls of the hospice/ home health clients assigned to their team.
- The triage nurse will use their assessment skills in asking appropriate questions to assess pain and symptom management calls.
- The Triage nurse will follow the procedures and protocols that have been set for the specific hospice/home health client.
- The triage nurse will document calls in the EMR or in the Web portal paper charting system.
- The triage nurse will maintain CEU’s as designated by the states where licensed.
- The triage nurse will report to the designated team lead
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈