Telemedicine Nurse Practitioner
1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
- Conduct video, phone or asynchronous consultations (depending on state) and message with patients, including assessing screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary.
- Adhere to company guidelines and complete all required training.
- Handle patient care for at least 10 hours per week or more by answering patient clinical questions, prescribing medication as appropriate and providing medical guidance as necessary.
- Have the opportunity to provide clinical care for a variety of weight and obesity related conditions.
- Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration in one of the following specialties: acute care, obesity, family medicine, internal medicine or another similar speciality.
- Active Nurse Practitioner state license & in good standing in at least 3 of the following states: CA, FL, GA, MA, MI, MO, NY, NC, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA.
- Have Independent Prescriptive Authority (in states where available).
- 1+ years of experience in clinical practice, exclusive of orientation/training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion.
- Comfortable prescribing a variety of medications for weight-loss and obesity.
- Tech-savvy and willing to grow within a longitudinal healthcare practice.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈