Quality Assurance Nurse
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
The Quality Assurance Nurse(QAN) will be an instrumental leader in continually evaluating efficiency opportunities to optimize patient-focused care; ensuring that the organization's strategic plan, mission, vision, and values are communicated to the team and integrated into the team's initiatives.
The Quality Assurance Nurse (QAN) will also be the subject matter expert in exceeding quality improvement standards, outlining education interventions, and overseeing implementations. In this role you will be identifying opportunities in how we manage the quality of care for our patients, analyzing internal and external trends, and developing strategic measurements for performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate, create, uphold, and instruct on policy and procedures
- Lead the day-to-day clinical team of LPNs, CNAs, and MAs and drive for operational excellence
- Create dashboards, scorecards, and analytics for visibility of performance
- Perform chart auditing, coaching, and performance evaluation to include goal setting
- Key stakeholder in improvement initiatives and workflow processes
- Continually develop team members to ensure quality standards are achieved
- Exhibit strong attention to detail, collaborative mindset, ability to analyze large data sets
- Ideal candidates will also have the proven ability to create effective intervention processes.
- Direct oversight of quality control measurements, analytics, and process improvements
- Subject matter expert in clinical space to provide collaborative cohesiveness and compliance
- Develop sound and valid recommendations regarding the prioritization of clinical and service improvement initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing required
- Current Credentialing for Tennessee required
- Three plus years of quality assurance &/or risk management experience required
- Demonstrated ability to perform essential functions as listed above
- Great Energy and working in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Experience managing remotely based teams preferred
- Prior healthcare experience serving chronically ill patients preferred
- Proficient in EHR/EMR Platforms and HEDIS compliance preferred
- Leadership Experience with a metrics-driven mindset
- Quality Assurance (QA) and Performance Improvement (PI) preferred
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) a plus
- Transitional Care Management (TCM) a plus
- Bilingual skills a major plus
Competitive Benefits Package
This position outline is intended as a general depiction of the work to be performed in this role. It may not completely entail all aspects as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. We reserve the right to amend this position to meet the operational needs as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈