We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Babylon is hiring a part-time Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to help us redefine the healthcare landscape in America. As a Babylon Provider, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a global digital healthcare and AI company that is truly making an impact across the globe. The best part? It’s 100% remote!
- Treat adult patients suffering with mental health concerns including anxiety, depression, mood disorders, etc.
- Collaborate with behavioral health therapist to develop and implement treatment plans
- Conduct initial evaluations (1 hr) and follow up medication management (15-30 min) to ensure comprehensive care of patients
- Provide quality and compassionate care to underserved communities lacking access to available resources
- ANCC Certified in addition to 3500 documented hours post graduate experience
- Active state license in one or more of the following states: CA, NY, IA, MO
*If you are interested in providing services in another state, please submit your application and we will reach out when we have further information on your State's launch!
- Active enrollment in Medicare and Medicaid programs preferred
- Commitment of 12-28 hours per week (M-F 7a-7p)
What does Babylon offer our Providers?
- We offer a competitive salaried rate guaranteed by the hour, not the client volume
- Flexible Scheduling. No call, No weekends – Welcome to work-life balance
- Medical MalPractice Coverage
- Use of state of the art EMR and online prescribing
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews
- Access to 24/7 technical and administrative support teams
Please note that we are not actively interviewing for states outside of where we have launched. (we have launched in Missouri, Iowa, California, Nevada, and New York at this time)- However, we do have plans to expand nationally in the near future. If you're interested in providing service when we launch in your state, please submit your application here and we will be sure to reach out to you once we're preparing to launch in your respective State.
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Babylon, we have Power of Diversity groups (PODs) to drive positive engagements that create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
Our mission is to put an accessible and affordable health service in the hands of every person on earth. Diversity and inclusion play a key role in helping us bring this mission to life and create a true sense of belonging for all.