2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
SOC Telemed (SOC) is the largest national provider of telemedicine technology and solutions to hospitals and health systems. SOC’s technology platform, Telemed IQ, enables life-saving patient care through teleNeurology, telePsychiatry, and teleICU and empowers healthcare organizations to build telemedicine programs in any clinical specialty. SOC provides healthcare teams with industry-leading solutions that drive improved clinical care, patient outcomes, and organizational health. The company was the first provider of acute clinical telemedicine services to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and has maintained that accreditation every year since inception.
Our vision: to connect patients to the highest quality clinicians at the right time—regardless of proximity.
Our mission: to systematically optimize how healthcare is delivered, partnering with healthcare organizations to bring clinicians and patients together. By providing the foundation for our partners’ telemedicine initiatives, SOC Telemed increases access to care, eases transitions between acute and post-acute care, and improves patient outcomes in a measurable way.
SOC Telemed is currently seeking a highly qualified candidate for our Physician Recruiting Team.
The Physician Recruiter will report directly to the Senior Physician Recruiter and will help shape the design, development and execution of our national physician recruitment strategies and initiatives. The Physician Recruiter’s responsibilities will be varied and involve building, managing and optimizing a multi-channel national recruiting program that identifies, targets and engages highly qualified candidates in multiple clinical specialties.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Lead generation, inbound recruiting campaigns, online professional networking campaigns, identifying talent and workforce trends, conference attendance, general pipeline management, candidate follow up, recruiting and on-boarding process improvement initiatives, regular communications as well as reporting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent AND 2 years of relevant experience
- BS/BA Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 2 years of physician or healthcare executive recruiting experience is required
- Possess a working knowledge of recruitment management systems
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Think strategically while focusing on tactical execution
As part of its total compensation strategy, SOC Telemed provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package. The benefits program is designed to provide you with the opportunity to select benefit options that best fit your lifestyle and personal choices.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life and AD&D (Supplemental available)
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k)
- Paid Time Off
- Military Leave Pay
- Legal Benefits
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈