2 weeks ago
Job type: Other
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
We are looking for technically savvy, strong clinicians who want to push the boundaries and fundamentally improve the health care system through an innovative platform.
In 2016, We gathered a small group of technologists and doctors together and started discussing some pretty big questions:
- How can we make it easier for everyone to find personalized health care information?
- How can we remove barriers that limit access to quality health care from doctors?
- Could consumer-focused technology ultimately improve health outcomes?
- Why don't individuals take more control of their health information?
At K Health, we've spent the last four years addressing those questions, and we've built an amazing team to do just that. We aspire to use data and technology to deliver smarter, more personalized healthcare information. Our goal is to increase access to quality care that both costs dramatically less and leads to better outcomes.
With almost 3 million members and hundreds of thousands of users joining our platform every month, you have an opportunity to help shape the future of health care. We are building the most sophisticated health care platform and plan to make K Health the home for the world's primary care needs.
As a Physician, not only will you provide comprehensive, virtual primary care to patients, but you will also be a member of the team that influences millions of lives with every click of a button.
The impact of your care is exponential: The time you will devote caring for users will double as real-time machine learning. Each conversation you have simultaneously allows us to refine the underlying AI and provide better health care to even more people.
And, you can forget about any coding or billing work. You can work from wherever you want—we want you to focus on the medicine and let us take care of the rest.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Provide text-based, comprehensive clinical care that encompasses primary care, including behavioral and mental health
- Valid, state-issued medical license in good standing
- A minimum of 4+ active medical licenses, ideally at least one license in Texas, California or New York
- A minimum of 3 years professional post-residency experience in direct patient care
- Availability to work a minimum of 12+ hours / week (4 hour shifts) with weekend coverage at least 25% of the time
- Spanish speaking is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈