1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
- Bachelor's degree (Preferably in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or other related fields)
- Personal training certification from NSCA, NASM, ACE or ACSM
- 1-2 years of personal training experience, in person and/or online
- Must own an iPhone
- Must reside in the United States
- Able to work 8 to 10 hours per week
- Work with an incredible team of like-minded fitness professionals
- Ability to work entirely remotely
- Flexible time off policy
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Opportunity to work with a small, fast-growing start-up
Due to a high volume of applicants, we will only contact you if you are selected to move forward in the application process. Thank you for your understanding!
- Step 1: Screening Application - 10-15 minutes. Complete our application with your experience and interests.
- Step 2: Workout Programming Activity - 20-30 minutes. Our workout programming activity is your chance to show off your programming skills and help us understand your thought process for creating workouts.
- Step 3: Interview - 15 minutes. Get to know our trainer team and ask questions.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈