1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
About the Job
Caliber is revolutionizing the global fitness industry by combining science-based strength training methods with expert human coaching to help people improve their strength, health, and overall well-being.
We're looking for expert coaches who care deeply about helping people unlock their true potential. This is a chance to build upon your skills as a personal trainer and learn how to effectively connect with clients digitally, providing ongoing personalized support through messaging and video chatting.
As a Caliber strength coach, you'll be joining a fast-growing company aimed at reshaping the way people strength train and work with coaches, all done 100% virtually through the Caliber mobile app.
- NCCA accredited trainer certification (ACSM, ACE, NASM, or NSCA preferred).
- 1-2 years of experience working as a personal trainer.
- Understanding of proper exercise technique, especially for primary weight training exercises such as the bench press, squat, and deadlift.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new training techniques based on our fitness methodology.
- Able to work at least 10-15 hours per week.
- Able to work 40 hours per week.
- Experience training clients online/virtually.
- Develop a strength training program uniquely tailored to help each client achieve their fitness goals, based on the equipment they have access to and their schedule.
- Develop a nutrition plan tailored to help each client meet their weight goals, body composition goals, or general health goals.
- Remain in constant communication and provide support, encouragement, and technical feedback to each client, through our in-app messaging system and video calls.
- Provide ongoing education to clients in tandem with the Caliber in-app lessons covering a range of topics including nutrition, supplements, training, and exercise techniques.
- Collaborate with the engineering, product, and marketing teams to improve the experience for each Caliber member.
- Join a diverse, passionate and driven team with a variety of backgrounds.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup.
- Ability to work 100% remotely.
Caliber is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈