Overnight Telephone Triage Nurse
3 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
Reports to: Chief Nursing Officer
Expected start date: Early November 2020
The Overnight Triage Nurse will answer the phones of our general practice clients – which includes physician groups, health plans, and health systems. Triage nurses will triage symptoms of patients using industry standard Schmitt-Thompson protocols, and use assessment skills to identify proper plan of care. The primary purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service to our patients and high-quality clinical care. The Triage Nurse will ideally have experience with a nurse advice line and have experience in a fast-paced and demanding nursing environment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients’ patients during the course of triage.
- Appropriately assess patient chief complaint and triage using Schmitt-Thompson protocols.
- Follow documented clinical directives based on assessment and ensure appropriate follow-up actions are initiated.
- Thoroughly document encounter and follow-up actions in patient record.
- Utilize proprietary software to carry out responsibilities.
IntellaTriage's mission is to act as an extension of each client by using a tailored approach to delivering compassionate, around-the-clock care through the clinical expertise of our virtual Registered Nurses.
At IntellaTriage, we aim to lessen the burden to on-call field nurses and improve the experience for our customers patients. We believe our mission is important in providing quality care all day, every day. We expect our nurses to thrive in a fast-paced environment and always put the patient first.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 years minimum as a licensed Registered Nurse, 5 years preferred
- Must possess a valid and active Nursing Compact license
- Nurse advice line, telehealth, and ED experience preferred
- Pediatric experience is a plus
- Available to work within a three-week rotating schedule. Schedule will include weekends and weekdays.
- Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time
- Minimum/Maximum days per week: 2/5
- Pay: $23 per hour minimum depending on experience with weekend differential
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈