Network Health Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
Who we are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
About the Customer Success team:
The Network Health Manager role exists within the Customer Success team. This group is a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and evolving team responsible for implementing new networks and maintaining relationships with existing clients and partners. Our style of partnership and support is hands-on and relationship-based; we are proud of the white glove service we provide to our customers. We are experts in bringing together communities of providers – both in and out of the software- and we extend that expertise to our customers every day. As a team, we are quirky, dynamic, and collaborative. We share a passion for the work we do and hold each other to a high standard of work ethic, but we also know how to have fun!
Unite Us is hiring a Network Health Manager with a knack for building trusted relationships, managing projects, and driving action through data. The Network Health Manager will be responsible for monitoring and leading the success and growth of Coordinated Networks comprised of clinical providers, government agencies and community-based organizations in addressing social determinants of health. NHMs understand how partners are utilizing the network, track performance indicators, and develop long-term strategy based on public health trends and service needs within a designated region. The NHM will work hand in hand with the Account Manager and Community Engagement Managers at Unite Us to create strong coordinated care networks and provide the best customer service and community coordination as possible.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the regional team to facilitate a smooth transition of network relationships for onboarded organizations and partners
- Maintain these strong relationships by being an expert resource on the network’s use and strategy
- Monitor and evaluate the community network in your regions through the lens of key performance indicators and demographic and trend data; use this analysis to create a long-term strategy to support the health and growth of the coordinate care network
- Create status reports and action plans to increase usage, engagement, and strategic capacity on a quarterly basis or as needed
- Provide actionable community benchmarking reports to the AM and EM teams and to network stakeholders to use in their work with public policy and advocacy
- Flag and organize response team meetings if network health indicators are off target
- Develop action plans for network health and drive the implementation of these plans.
- Lead ongoing support efforts for customers after the onboarding process has concluded such as leading focus groups, sharing best practices, solving problems, and identifying new opportunities, and acting as a thought partner for network expansion
- Drive the adoption of Unite Us within network organizations
- Conduct in-person and virtual training for clients and their partners
- Monitor and communicate progress of network health internally
- Generate Customer Success Content; internally for marketing (blog posts, case studies) and externally for clients (learning-hub articles on new features, lessons learned, how to use the software)
- Ad hoc reporting and other responsibilities as needed
- Self-starter motivation with strong organizational and time management skills – you make things happen!
- Experience analyzing data to pull out insights, tell a story, and drive action
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects and implementations with organization and confidence
- Both professionalism and determination- you build trust with clients by consistently overdelivering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you’re an active listener who can break down complex ideas and tailor your message to a specific audience
- Comfort engaging with end-users, promoting Unite Us, and generating buy-in across multiple stakeholder groups
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment - you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- A passion for healthcare or human services
Education and Experience
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 2 years in a business, public health, or social services environment
- Proven project/program management skills
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with external partners and stakeholders
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is Remote
- This position requires 10% travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈