Member Engagement Coordinator
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
The Member Engagement Coordinator serves a key role in helping to eliminate the deferment of preventive and/or routine care. This position works with our provider clients to optimize patient engagement. This position is responsible for conducting outreach (telephonic, text and email) to schedule and confirm appointments. Working in close collaboration with other internal teams, the Member Engagement Coordinator supports provider practices by reconciling rosters, performing patient outreach and other administrative tasks to ensure both telehealth and in-office appointments are kept; thereby ensuring the closure of gaps in care.
- Direct member outreach via telephone, text, and email to engage patients for all assigned practices and providers.
- Close coordination with practices to effectively leverage practice management systems, EMRs and other tools to obtain patient data and perform outreach.
- Adhere to all practice rules regarding documentation and access to various systems
- Appropriately document all dispositions in Vatica Health’s internal applications
- Once visit is confirmed, complete all necessary steps to initiate Vatica encounter
- Ensure that all HIPAA Privacy and Security requirements and responsibilities are constantly adhered to.
- Experience with various EMR systems
- Provider office administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products with specific experience using MS Excel-Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus!
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈