Licensed Practical Nurse
7 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA (Illinois ONLY)
Category: Medical / Health
Are you looking for a full time, work from home opportunity? Are you wanting to still make a difference in patients' lives while working from the comfort of your home? Our remote opportunities provide a structured, stable schedule in an exciting new industry, telehealth! This position allows you to gain experience in what is being considered the new wave of healthcare. Our patients are our priority and providing the best, quality of care, all while being remote, is only one of the many benefits of being a Care Coordinator for CareHarmony. We are specifically seeking LPN's in IL to join our team at this time.
CareHarmony’s Licensed Practical Nurses are experts in helping patients and caregivers navigate the healthcare system and better manage the patient’s chronic illnesses. LPN Care Coordinators work cooperatively with the patient’s providers to help achieve health goals.
Position Details This is a telephonic coordinator position with no face-to-face patient contact. CareHarmony is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse, with at least one year of prior clinical work experience, to support providers in delivering comprehensive chronic care management services for their patients.
All work will be Remote. You must have internet, preferably Fiber or Cable, in order to be considered for an interview. Applicants will not proceed to the interview stage without proof of a reliable home network.
Each LPN Care Coordinator is assigned a set census of patients. You will be responsible for providing all telephonic support required to coordinate care for their patients. You have experience identifying and coordinating the needs of chronically ill patients and families as well as supporting clinicians to help them operate as efficiently as possible. You also have the proven ability to critically analyze and use nursing judgement with complex patients.
As CareHarmony expands, you will be able to explore other career and management opportunities within the company.
- Maintain and monitor your own patient census.
- Conduct telephonic care coordination with chronically ill patients and their families.
- Assess, identify, and close clinical and non-clinical gaps in patient care.
- Manage referrals and appointment scheduling.
- Identify community resources (both clinical and non-clinical) that would be beneficial to your patients and help them access those resources.
- Provide patient education on management of chronic conditions or on post-discharge instructions.
- Perform medication management, including identifying potential medication issues, answering patient questions on side effects and medication conflicts, and coordinating refills.
- Assist in ensuring timely delivery of services to your patients such Home Health, DME, Home Infusion and other critical needs.
- Home internet that meets company requirements
- Strong computer skills
- Current State license required
- Two years of experience required
- Prior healthcare experience serving chronically ill patients preferred
- Basic technology skills required – should be very comfortable with computers
- Telephonic case management or care coordination experience preferred
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Enjoys working in a fast-growing, rapidly changing environment
- Bilingual skills a major plus
Health, Dental, Vision. Full-time. No weekends. 10 Holidays per year.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA (Illinois ONLY).
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈