Licensed Mental Health Therapist / Social Worker - LCSW, LMFT, LPC
1 week ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
- Provide short-term, evidence-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) via live video for clients who are looking for help for a broad range of mental health needs
- Educate clients on skills, help them to set concrete goals, and assist them with tools for problem-solving
- Employ evidence-based outcome tracking and provide clients with feedback on progress
- Be a key contributor to improving our care model by providing feedback on our technology platform and approach
- Work closely with a collaborative team of elite clinicians through regular consultation groups
- Flexibility - Work remotely from your own home or office and set your own hours. No more case overload or rigid schedules.
- A collaborative, team-based model - You’ll join Lyra with a cohort of therapists who will be an ongoing support network and clinical consultation group.
- Diverse and interesting clients - Work with clients who are motivated to improve and have diverse presenting issues.
- An innovative care experience, driven by technology - We’ll provide you with all the tools you need to deliver expert care via our leading technology platform.
- Continuous learning opportunities - Receive ongoing support from team clinicians as well as access to a library of online trainings created by leading experts in the field
- A Master’s degree in social work from a clinical track, marriage and family therapy, or clinical/counseling psychology from an accredited college or university
- An unrestricted license (ability to work independently, without supervision from a licensed supervisor)
- 2+ years of experience providing evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, exposure therapy for anxiety disorders) and short-term psychotherapy using outcomes management
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening) and a willingness to receive feedback
- A passion for mental health and Lyra’s mission to deliver an innovative model of care.
- Able to commit 20hrs/week to Lyra over three or more weekdays, offering morning and afternoon availability. Candidates who plan to maintain their full-time employment in addition to working with Lyra Health will not be considered.
- Candidates must reside in the United States
- Are a leading clinician, excited to deliver care through an innovative, technology-enabled model. In addition to providing evidence-based care to your Lyra clients, you will contribute to protocols, provide feedback on online tools and technology, and think critically about our care model.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment. We move quickly to evolve tools and protocols based on data. You’ll thrive if you are comfortable with ambiguity and change and don’t require defined processes to guide you every step of the way.
- Are accountable and collaborative. Working remotely, you will be expected to work independently, proactively take ownership of key tasks, and keep in regular communication with your team.
- Are comfortable with using technology. We are transforming mental health care with cutting-edge technology. As part of this new care model, you will use teleconferencing and a web-based platform to communicate with clients and deliver care.
- Are open-minded, non-judgmental, compassionate, flexible, and have good humor.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈