Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Palo Alto Therapy
1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
Palo Alto Therapy (100% Virtual for this position & also San Jose and Palo Alto Locations) is a growing, high-quality counseling center that is dedicated to providing an exceptional place to work for our therapists and deliver excellent mental health services. Our team provides incredible clinical support, professional development training, and takes care of all the marketing and business needs, so our therapists get to focus on doing THERAPY, not case management or paperwork! Our caseloads are full and our clients (children through adults) are awesome to work with. We help them overcome anxiety & depression related problems using evidence based therapy, with a focus on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Check us out and you will see the difference!
We Are Hiring!
A 100% remote or virtual, licensed mental health therapist (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, PhD, PsyD) is needed, part-time (15 hours minimum) or full time (30-40 hours a week) and 2 evenings a week and Saturdays are generally required for full time. This position will be 100% virtual or remote. Perfect position for a Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPCC), or Psychologist (PhD or PsyD) and must be licensed in California.
Our Ideal Applicant...
- Experience providing (or strong motivation to learn) evidenced based and Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy to children/teens/parents/couples or adults.
- Motivation to stay on top of the latest research and evidence based methods through regular training and consultation.
- Career development within Palo Alto Therapy and contribute to our TEAM!
- Passionate about providing exceptional therapy
- Focus on therapy without any marketing or business tasks
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- 401K retirement plan
- Yearly training funds PLUS Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Certification, & Certification with OCD Foundation
- Excellent training programs, CEU’s, & support to become skilled in CBT and treating Anxiety & OCD
- Weekly clinical consultation & training, professional development, and great team dynamics
- Warm, supportive, and engaged work culture with LOTS of opportunities for connection with our team!
- W-2 Employee: Premium malpractice insurance, employer FICA, & unemployment insurance, & workers compensation
- Reimbursement for work-related cell phone use & other work incidentals
- Lots of flexibility with vacation time
Great Opportunity with Palo Alto Therapy...
AND we've created an environment and culture where the lion's share of your time is spent doing exactly what you love. . . DOING THERAPY!
Compensation ranges from $55-$100 an hour, equivalent to $55,000-$145,000 a year depending on experience, training, and part time vs. full time. Income will grow with experience and training!
Equal Opportunity Employment & At Will Employment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈