Licensed Mental Health Therapist
2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
Life at aptihealth
The aptihealth team are health care, technology, research and user experience experts passionate about transforming behavioral healthcare. Everything we do at aptihealth is centered around our mission to revolutionize behavioral healthcare and to ensure that the millions of people who need and deserve it have access to it. As a curious and collaborative teammate, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in healthcare and technology, you will play a key role in making that mission a reality. Together, we’ll create and innovate transformative behavioral healthcare – for millions of people.
As a Licensed Therapist you will work with members as part of an interdisciplinary team to provide transformative care. aptihealth is partnering with behavioral specialists focused on providing the highest-quality care through innovative, evidence-based treatment that’s tailored to help patients achieve success. We match you with patients based on your area of expertise and we provide an easy-to-use platform and tools to fully integrate physician and prescriber care virtually.
You will use your clinical proficiency, along with the aptihealth platform to surround our members and assist in delivering the best possible outcomes
If you want to partner with a company that is engaging smarter for better outcomes, ultimately impacting the lives of millions of people, then this is the role for you. You'll be happy here if you have a passion for insight, execution, results, and moving fast.
- Receive referrals from physicians through the aptihealth easy-to-use platform and integrated tools
- Provide high-quality care to members virtually (teleconferencing) using a proprietary psychosocial assessment, through short-term and long-term individual counseling
- Provide ongoing communication with physicians and care managers
- Work in close collaboration with the care team and provide clinical capability and comprehensive support
- Create detailed care plans using aptihealth innovative tools. including goal setting and outcome tracking
- Provide feedback in collaboration with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to enable improvements and deliver superior care
- PhD or PsyD in Clinical Psychology, LCSW or LMHC
- Possess an unrestricted license in New York
- 3+ years’ experience in providing individual counseling
- Knowledge and competency regarding diagnosis, assessment and treatment of behavioral health services
- Credentialed provider for many insurances is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle member needs with compassion and care
- Understanding of healthcare processes
- Passionate about being a trusted partner to transform behavioral healthcare
- Results driven -- documented success in exceeding goals and objectives
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the core values of the company
- Minimum commitment of 20 hours/week
- The opportunity to make life better for millions of people
- An environment of positive and super smart colleagues
- Turning innovative ideas into real-world results
- Encouraging curiosity and collaboration
- Priding ourselves in being diverse and inclusive
- Fostering a company of trust & accountability
- Competitive pay
- Balancing extraordinary work with your personal life
- Flexible working hours and lots of freedom in your work habits
aptihealth, inc. is a behavioral health engagement company that seamlessly integrates physical and behavioral healthcare. Our platform connects medical providers, behavioral health specialists and patients with our proprietary assessment and treatment management protocols to get and keep patients healthier faster. aptihealth’s structured therapy programs are centered on its proprietary 15 Life Domain Clinical Framework© that efficiently provides collaborative care teams with the most thorough understanding of a patient’s behavioral health needs. The aptihealth platform connects patients and their care teams with licensed behavioral health specialists who provide 90-day and extended care therapy by phone or video supported by an easy-to-use consumer friendly digital experience. The aptihealth program is evidenced to get individuals into therapy faster and clinically proven to improve both behavioral and medical outcomes while lowering overall cost. aptihealth’s investors include Hudson River Capital Holdings, KASA Investments and Timber IV.
At aptihealth, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our team, products and community. aptihealth is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting us.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈