Clinical Team Lead
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
As Clinical Team Lead you will be responsible for the development and implementation of project-specific plans for recruitment, monitoring and management of clinical sites in accordance with contractual agreements, work instructions, guidelines, procedures, applicable international, federal and state regulations, and ICH-GCP. As the primary point of contact for the CRA team, you’ll provide daily supervision of the Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) assigned to your studies and updates on the progress of study activities to the Project Lead.
This in an direct hire internal company position and can be office based in Morrisville, NC or remote based anywhere in the US.
- Primary point of contact for the CRA team on assigned studies
- Proactively manage and train CRAs, both employees and contractors, and administrative staff.
- Provide clinical and technical direction and guidance to the project team, developing and implementing project-specific plans for recruitment and monitoring, reviewing CRA reports and identifying trends and any areas of concern, coordinating all monitoring activity and communicating the progress of activities to the Project Lead.
- Oversee management of communications and relationships with sites.
Qualifications and attributes
- Proven track record in a customer-facing Lead CRA or Clinical Trial Manager role with extensive experience managing CRAs.
- Contract Research Organisation (CRO) background preferred
- Strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and attend to detail.
- Therapeutic area experience in oncology
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in training and experience
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative organization and work with exciting technologies
- Mentorship and training to further develop your skills in the clinical trials industry
- The chance to both lead and be part of an effective, dynamic, friendly, and supportive team
- Flexible location (remote / homebased is an option)
- Competitive employment package
For more information on Cmed Recruitment and consideration for other opportunities, please review the recruitment statement on our careers page (https://www.cmedresearch.com/careers/).
Please be aware that we do not accept resumes from outside agencies or recruiters unless specifically requested by a Cmed HR or Recruitment Manager. Unsolicited agency or recruiter resumes will not be eligible for referral fees and will be considered candidates Cmed may directly contact for employment application.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈