Clinical Pharmacist - Teledermatology
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Medical / Health
Dermatica is a healthtech startup with a mission to make dermatology accessible and affordable to all.
To do this, we’re harnessing technology and combining it with formulation science and clinical excellence.
We make personalised skincare treatments to order in our compounding pharmacies, distribute them directly to patients, and support our patients with the best clinical care from a team of dermatologists, nurses and pharmacists.
We’re on a journey, applying technology to provide better healthcare that’s customised to the needs of every patient. We’re now looking for individuals who can join us on our journey and take Dermatica to patients all over the world.
We are looking for a Clinical Pharmacist to join our rapidly growing clinical and pharmacy team to assess patient consultations, make treatment recommendations and ultimately prescribe treatments. You will work closely with the Head of Pharmacy and our Clinical Leads to ensure you have a full understanding of our clinical pathways and standard operating processes. You will also have ongoing supporting from our team of Consultant Dermatologists.
Full time - 40 hours per week position available
All work will be done remotely using our custom EHR(secure Electronic Health Records system).
- Follow Dermatica’s dermatological clinical pathways to select the most suitable treatment options for patients
- Prescribe the treatment for the patient
- Communicate with patients about their treatments where necessary
- Review patients at follow up and reassess treatment options if needed
- Ensure all information is treated confidentially
- Record accurate clinical notes
- GPhC registration
- Independent prescribing qualification
- 3-5 years pharmacy experience
- Experience of dealing with patients
- Excellent written communication skills
- Cannot be a GMC-registered nurse or doctor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to follow clinical pathways/protocols rigorously and consistently
Good to have:
- Dermatology experience
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- Monthly social (drinks)
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training in Dermatology
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈