2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
About Daybreak Health:
Daybreak Health is a digital mental health clinic built to help millions of adolescents access effective mental health care. Our digital platform gives teens access to high-quality therapists. Our clinical program is designed for teens. We are serving patients in California now and growing rapidly.
We are looking for an exceptional Clinical Director to organize and oversee people and programs of our clinical department. You live and breathe adolescent mental health, and you can take our clinical approach to the next level through the design of our Clinical Program and on-the-ground work with our existing clinical staff.
- Developing Clinical Protocols & Program: Co-design our Clinical Program, Protocols, Outcomes Measures. Guide implementation of the program with our clinicians
- Building & Managing a Team of Clinicians: Provide clinical consultation and supervision support to our staff of contracted part-time Clinicians (LCSWs and LMFTs)
- Creating Clinical Content: You will be responsible for developing clinical content, including product content, articles, and hosting webinars / classes for parents
- Supporting Other Key Areas Related to Clinical, for example: Care Coordination, Managed Care Health Plan Integration
- Licensed mental health practitioner in California with a doctorate degree (PsyD or PhD)
- Proven experience as clinical director or other managerial position; has built or expanded a clinical team
- Experience in clinical supervision and program management
- 5+ years experience working in a clinical setting with adolescents
- Familiarity with evidence-based interventions for adolescents, including CBT, DBT, MI
- Bonus points: Experience in a mental health clinic that has worked with managed care
- Bonus points: Experience with digital health and working with product/engineering teams
Who we're looking for:
- You are passionate about adolescent mental health
- You have experience developing clinical programs tailored to adolescents and managing clinicians
- You believe in the role that technology can play in access & quality of mental health care
- You have experience working with managed care
- You value deliberate action above reactive response
- You take work seriously, but appreciate "the silly" (whatever that means to you personally)
More info on Daybreak: At Daybreak, we strive to drive decisions with data and be deliberate in our actions. It's not uncommon for decisions to be re-evaluated as data changes and learnings are made. As an early member of our team you'd be expected to plug into and help shape this process. As a team, we all work remotely and our hobbies include running and reading. While the pandemic has kept us from exploring an office and co-working, you can expect these hobbies and interests to feature heavily in future social excursions.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈