Clinical Affairs Intern
1 week ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: Canada
Category: Medical / Health
Did you know that 1 in 4 mobile devices are contaminated with infectious bacteria? At CleanSlate UV, we're on a mission to ensure no one gets sick from pathogens on a mobile device. We create simple, effective & proven solutions that can be applied anywhere from hospitals to hotels.
In the past year, we have deployed into more than 600 facilities and sanitized over 40 million devices. We are a recently funded, venture-backed team with offices in Toronto, ON and Buffalo, NY along with a number of remote team members throughout North America.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Affairs Intern to bring their enthusiasm for science and communication to CleanSlate UV. Your scientific curiosity and desire to make an impact in infection control will be the foundation for your success on the CleanSlate UV Clinical Research team, where you will support relevant processes and activities, including microbiology research oversight, case studies, and strategic content development.
The CleanSlate UV Clinical Research team is responsible for all microbiology, clinical research, and related R&D activities to support current products and future launches, and for ensuring scientific communication is carried out to the highest standards to meet internal and external objectives. Join us in our mission to become the global leader in device hygiene!
- Assist in the review, preparation, and compilation of scientific information to support strategic initiatives.
- Participate in intelligence gathering, due diligence, and information exchange.
- Receive one-to-one training on the technical aspects of disinfectant efficacy testing, and participate in cross-functional projects with teams such as marketing, sales and engineering.
- Commitment to quality, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Pubmed/Meta.
- Great communication skills; science communication experience nice to have.
- Enthusiastic about working in a culturally diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This Student Work Placement opportunity is full-time, 16-week internship opportunity. To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- be registered in a full-time or part-time post-secondary program;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person with refugee protection given under the law;
- be legally able to work in Canada according to the laws and regulations of the province or territory where you live.
Please note that International Students are not eligible.
Interns will be compensated $10,000 CDN for the 16-week placement and will primarily work remotely. Essential business activities in the office may be required from time to time. All onsite business activities will adhere to our COVID-19 workplace health and safety policies to ensure a safe work environment.
Here is what we stand for:
- Human-centric. From design to deployment, each step of our process is centered on the human end user. If the end users are happy, our clients succeed, and we succeed.
- Respect. We treat each other with respect and value our differences.
- Meritocracy. We reward performance and invest in personal skill development.
Transparency. We foster a sense of trust and growth by sharing our successes, our failures and our lessons learned.
- Quality. We provide premium products, reliable information and unsurpassed services.
- After applying: you will receive an email confirming your application.
- Review: you will hear from us within 1 week of applying if you are shortlisted for the next step.
- Phone Call: Shortlisted candidates will receive a quick call from our team to learn who you are, tell you about the role, and ensure this is the type of challenge you want to tackle.
- Zoom Interviews: If we think you are a great fit, candidates will have discussions with management and team members to dive deeper into your skillset, areas for growth, role expectations, etc.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈