California Regional Medical Director
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Medical / Health
- The Regional Medical Director sits at the forefront of clinical engagement in each ACO that serves, driving clinical results within each Aledade partner practice.
- Engage and motivate physicians and practices to achieve meaningful quality improvements and reduce health care utilization.
- Conduct clinical calls to foster relationships with physicians and staff, identify and disseminate best practices, dig into clinical workflows, troubleshoot challenging individual patients and brainstorm solutions.
- Provide coaching, skill building and mentorship to Aledade primary care practices to optimize management of patients in their care.
- Participate in ACO Board Meetings.
- Assess areas of greatest opportunity with ACO practices and identify areas for potential changes, enhancements, or new programs.
- Coach and mentor local Medical Directors to expand influence, meet weekly (virtually) with each local Medical Director in your regions to troubleshoot practice problems and issues and provide strategic direction and support.
- Promote value-based clinical strategy by supporting Aledade products and lending clinical perspective to strategy discussions, including selection and prioritization of Aledade-wide initiatives.
- Collaborate with our field, tech, and product team to optimize initiatives and drive improvements across the ACOs.
- Spread best practices and sponsor provider collaboration.
- Work closely with ACO teams to develop intervention plans and review KPIs.
- Collaborate across Aledade’s network of Medical Directors to share achievements and seek counsel.
- Assist in building strategic partnerships.
- As Aledade’s clinical champions, promote customer satisfaction within assigned ACOs.
- Assist with regional recruitment of top practices for ACO expansion.
- Stay at the forefront of value-based care to gain new ideas.
- You must be population health minded physicians who are board certified in primary care (family medicine, general internal medicine, geriatric medicine, general pediatrics, combined internal medicine/peds).
- You must be empathetic yet bold, unafraid to pursue the North Star and skilled at bringing others along.
- You are comfortable with periodic travel to Aledade offices and ACO sites.
- You have direct clinical experience, with consideration given to quality improvement activities, participation in cost containment initiatives and other population health experiences.
- Your relevant competencies include clinical program development and improvement, analytical problem solving, project management, effective written and verbal communication, and ability to positively influence others.
- You are results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate activities to consistently meet deadlines and expectations.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining focus on key goals.
- Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
- Educational Assistant Program
- Robust time off plan (20 days of PTO in your first year!)
- Paid Volunteer Days
- 11 paid holidays
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
- 6 weeks paid sabbatical
- Health, dental and vision insurance paid at 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- Stock options
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Weekly catered lunches
- Jeans everyday workplace
- Gender neutral bathrooms
- And more!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈