VP of Digital Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Spain
As VP of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for the full-funnel acquisition & retention program internationally. This includes responsibility for paid & organic channels, the operation & optimization of the eCommerce experience, CRM & lifecycle marketing, pricing & revenue analysis and go-to-market strategy for new product & market launches.
Domestika is one of the largest growing communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley.
The team is distributed across 10 countries. This role will begin remote and the final location is flexible based upon the candidate.
What does a VP of Digital Marketing do at Domestika?
- Being in charge of all the digital marketing channels, the candidate should be able to achieve the marketing goals together with the team.
- Partner with our creative, PR and content teams to scale the levers that drive meaningful business impact (acquisition, referral and customer LTV).
- Build financial forecasts based on different budget scenarios and partner with finance to develop the P&L.
- Lead full-funnel acquisition, retention and lifecycle marketing across paid social, paid search, SEO, affiliates and email (marketing and transactional) globally.
- Manage the on-site eCommerce experience including promotional campaigns, merchandising and delivery.
- Expand channel strategy & optimize the media mix based on insights from experiments (geo, channel, stage of marketing funnel).
- Own the Marketing & Advertising Technology roadmap and partner with Product to prioritize the needs of the Marketing team.
- Lead the pricing & revenue analysis disciplines evolving our dynamic pricing model by market.
- Partner with the Data team to manage marketing analytics and insights tools to drive performance across the full funnel.
- Lead with vision, clarity, and collaboration to empower teams -both marketing and cross-functionally- to do their best work and drive performance.
- Build a global performance marketing organization that achieves key metrics by creating strategy, setting goals, engaging with cross-functional partners, managing planning and communication, and overseeing timely execution and analytics.
- Recruit a world-class team of performance marketers to help you execute your vision.
- 7+ years experience leading performance marketing/growth teams ideally for a media or eCommerce organization with 15+ years experience in a performance marketing function.
- Multiple years in a high-growth, global B2C company. Bonus if you led a global expansion team or the launch of new international markets.
- The ability to manage the deep technical and financial details and timings of the role while also developing high-level strategic frameworks and managing cross-cultural teams.
- Proven expertise in SEO/SEM, paid social, affiliates, social media organic, mailing and other direct response channels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Familiarity building full-funnel KPIs including experience with MTA model development.
- Expertise in audience development, mid-funnel lead nurturing and CRM.
- Ability to motivate the team, understand the needs and communicate the top management strategies to move in the same direction.
- Experience with OOH/OTT/TV, direct mail, podcasts/radio, SMS, push notifications, referrals and partnerships is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to engage with financial teams, product/engineering organizations and creative & executive leadership.
- Native or near-native English speaker. Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- An entrepreneurial, owner's mentality.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the fastest-growing companies in the creative industry.
- Great compensation package with a meaningful equity stake.
- Flexible, remote work environment with the opportunity for global travel (when safe again!)
- Medical & Vision Insurance.
- The opportunity to be a key leader in a high-growth company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Spain.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈