Vice President, Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of data. Our platform helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by harnessing the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and Asia and serve over 50 clients globally as a strategic external data partner.
You are a player-coach who can execute and lead by example as adroitly as you manage. Reporting to the CEO and CCO, you will become an expert in positioning Demyst’s use case solutions and platform to maximize our go to market opportunities. In this role, you will lead efforts in demand generation and competitive positioning by strategically mapping use cases to unmet market needs and maximizing our voice across multiple go to market channels in order to generate inbound and outbound opportunities for our sales team. You will build a lead generation machine and team that provides ample coverage to meet and exceed our 12 month targets and position to achieve our objective of becoming the pre-eminent global data access platform. You will strategically market to new logos as well as driving awareness within current clients to create cross-sell opportunities. Finally, you will partner closely with our our product and solutions teams to influence our product strategy to help maximize our product-market fit.
This role is fully remote.
● Work with internal stakeholders (i.e., Exec team, Sales team, etc.) to set and achieve revenue goals across the business
● Define and optimize go to market marketing strategy to reach ICPs for each defined use case
● Create inbound opportunities for net new use cases (within new logos or the current base) representing over 40 qualified leads per month within 90 days
● Iteratively optimize the strategic positioning of our use case solutions in collaboration with use case leaders to maximize their unique differentiation and scale of target market
● Optimize partner positioning and engagement strategy to maximize opportunities and long-term defensible position
● Recruit and manage a supporting team necessary to achieve these goals, either by internal hiring, external partnerships, or some combination, within an agreed marketing budget (initially approximately $0.5m / year, however with room to grow immediately following proof of 5 figure or lower CAC)
● Manage by metrics and outcomes; clearly communicate results and challenges across the business
● BA/BS (or MA/MS) from leading institution, technical degree preferred
● Demonstrated track record in demand generation within enterprise B2B solution provider, e.g. in AI, Information services, or high ACV SaaS solutions, driving a pipeline that supported over $10m / year in incremental ARR
● Detail oriented player-coach mindset and experience, with a minimum of 1 year leading a relevant marketing function within a small company or a truly independent startup within a large corporate
● Deep subject matter expertise in at least 2 of the following strategic applications of Demyst technology: lending, fraud, AML, insurance underwriting, digital origination, or equivalent
● Hands on experience with the modern MarTech stack including running campaigns in google, LinkedIn, etc.
● Experience leading partnerships within B2B sales environment
● Superb leadership and communication skills, high emotional intelligence, humility and grit
● Generous benefits & competitive compensation
● Lead the creation of a new function within a proven leader within an exploding ecosystem
● Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
● Fully distributed and collaborative work culture
DemystData is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈