User Journey Marketing Specialist-Guides
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Prenda is on a mission to empower learners. We have pioneered a new learning model that helps people run microschools. The model is helping light a fire for kids like Mo, and we want to empower many more. Imagine a world where kids grow up as empowered learners - they choose to learn, develop their gifts, and apply their passion and grit to solve the world’s big problems!
Prenda is hiring a User Journey Marketing Specialist for our Guides team to join our young and expanding Growth Marketing team. You will be the marketing team’s audience expert working closely with the Experience teams to improve the lead and customer journey with seamless marketing strategies. You will understand every step of the user journey and implement marketing tactics to improve the user experience and increase conversion rates and times. As the audience expert, you own the development of impactful and engaging content for each funnel step and channel.
What you’ll be doing
- Become key marketing partner to your Experience (XP) team, understand and analyze user experience at each stage of interaction with Prenda.
- Develop and optimize marketing strategies to increase the user experience at each funnel step and to increase the conversion rate and funnel velocity
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Develop a content strategy for your audience, build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties and supports each funnel stage. These include content for (our website, email marketing campaigns, our blog, YouTube, social content, and more)
- Develop a clear and powerful messaging template for your audience
- Develop “launch communication” of new features or program updates
- Analyze and interpret what behaviors and patterns make customers successful and more likely to be retained
- Maximize these successful approaches and run tests to improve them
- Find new opportunities to applaud, support, and ultimately retain our customers.
Experience you’ll need
- 2 years or more experience in product marketing, preferably in B2C
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and tactics along the user journey from lead to returning customer
- Great communications skill and the ability to impersonate Prenda’s core values and brand
- Experience marketing to educator/ families
- Content marketing experience on the strategic and tactical level
- Skilled and experience copywriter
- Marketing Automation and email marketing experience
- Lead management and conversion rate optimization experience
- Retention marketing experience
- Extensive experience working across teams and and advocating for the customer while driving CRO along the funnel
Requirements - Who you are committed to being
Prenda is a values driven company and we are seeking candidates who are committed to living our core values.
- Start with heart: Caring about people and a passion for learning are more important than transcripts, certificates and pedagogy.
- Figure it out: Everyone has the potential to become a capable problem solver. When we rob students of their struggles, we rob them of their victories.
- Dare greatly: We discover our gifts and purpose, then courageously tackle the big goals ahead of us. When the call to action is scary, we embrace the struggle, ask “why not?” and keep moving forward.
- Foundation of trust: Trust is the only way humans can learn and build together. We think about trust in every interaction and do everything we can to increase it. Am I trusting others? Are my words or actions inviting others to trust me?
- Learning > comfort: It’s tempting to avoid risk, stick with what we know, and hide from new and challenging frontiers. We seek the real learning that comes when we step (or leap) out of our comfort zone.
- Competitive salary combined with potential equity
- Tax-advantaged health insurance reimbursement
- Work-from-home stipend
- Entirely remote team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈