Technical Marketing Associate
2 weeks ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Virtual, work-from-home position. Work anywhere in the US; must live in the US
Continued is seeking an experienced technical marketing associate to join our team on a part-time (20 hrs/week) contract basis to provide development and implementation support for marketing efforts across our six vertical markets. Reporting to the UI/UX Manager, you will be responsible for creating landing pages, emails, and A/B test campaigns. This position works in a fast moving, agile environment where you coordinate your efforts with graphic designers, marketing managers, and Ecommerce experts.
About Our Company
A leader in online continuing education, we are comprised of passionate individuals dedicated to providing an unparalleled online learning experience that enhances the lives and careers of the professionals we serve. We are fast-paced, structured, and laugh a lot. We all work from home offices in various locations across the country. We are dynamic, engaged, highly motivated and highly skilled. We are certified as a great workplace, ranked #28 in Fortune's 2020 top 100 Medium-Sized Workplaces in the US and ranked #13 in Fortune's 2020 top 25 Small & Medium Workplaces for Women by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. Learn more about us at continued.com.
We celebrate diverse voices within our organization and in the professions we serve and welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
- Create landing pages in Unbounce for various marketing campaigns and course series/virtual events
- Create email templates in Marketo and occasionally MailChimp
- In conjunction with Ecommerce leads or other marketing team members, assist in the planning, creation, and analysis of A/B and usability tests in VWO
- In all work product, maintain UI/UX standards on all web properties and preserve the brand style and voice through collaboration with the UI/UX Manager, along with the Creative and Marketing teams
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/JS
- Must have at least 1 year of experience with an A/B testing platform like VWO, Optimizely, etc. and jQuery
- Experience using Unbounce (or equivalent landing page builder tool) to build landing pages
- Experience building email templates on a major platform like Marketo, MailChimp, etc.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with multiple projects running concurrently
- Must live in the US and be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Able to work from home during regular business hours (US time zones only)
Please provide a brief cover letter intro along with a link to your portfolio.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈