1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
TileDB is growing and building the marketing team! We are pioneering a “universal data engine,” a new database that goes beyond tables to manage any complex data and beyond SQL to analyze the data with any tool, all serverless and at planet scale. Bold? Yes. Reality? Absolutely, check out what our customers say.
We are looking for technical, data-savvy and creative marketers who will embrace our mission and get stuff done.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as a Technical Marketing lead you will:
- Communicate TileDB product and technical value proposition to data science practitioners and data-oriented developer community
- Drive the quarterly launch process
- Plan and create all technical spanning blogs, video tutorials and webinar programs
- Conduct competitive analysis and coordinate third-party benchmark studies
In the first 45 days you will delve deep into everything TileDB; working closely with our Head of Marketing, our CEO and TileDB inventor and the entire development team. You will become an expert on at least 2 of multiple data science and developer audiences and their needs order to develop compelling and timely content. At the end of this duration expect to jump in and lead your first product launch and webinar program.
- 5-7 years of technical marketing or solution engineering experience
- Strong writing skills (please attach a work sample such as a blog or attributed article)
- Ability to use TileDB and/or strong technical background with basic programming skills to work with modern databases and data science tools.
- 3-5 years experience developing demos, webinars, videos, technical collateral, benchmark documents, ROI/value oriented assessments, etc.
- Project management skills: Be comfortable working independently while collaborating with others to keep deadlines.
- Startup experience a plus: Humor and willingness to learn from mistakes.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% medical and dental coverage (including dependents)
- Paid time off
- Pad parental leave
- Flexible time off and hours
- Work remotely
TileDB, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive team.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈