Strategic Growth Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
WorkChew is a Techstars backed company that helps people find and book flexible workspace in beautiful hotels and restaurants across the US. By partnering with hospitality venues and turning their underutilized space into a network of workspaces, WorkChew provides its members with reserved seating, private meeting space, secure-high-speed WIFI, and exclusive food perks.
Founded by two remote workers who suffered through inconsistent experiences, missed deadlines due to unreliable WIFI, and lost time on the road trying to find a place to drop-in to send an important email. WorkChew is rethinking the office and hospitality industries and is revolutionizing how and where people find workspace.
The WorkChew Strategic Growth Manager is a curious, intelligent, and collaborative individual who works with our Product, Customer Success, and Business Development team to oversee and expand existing client relationships at WorkChew. In its simplest form, the role of the Strategic Growth Manager is to uncover new partner relations, manage partner relationship while listed on the platform, diagnose the current state of partner location in a consultative approach, develop a tailored plan to address their current needs, and create a roadmap for future growth opportunities.
Strategic Growth Managers develop, cultivate, and build relationships to drive additional value through innovative strategy. They take time to gain an understanding of the client's challenges, needs, and goals and apply a metrics-driven approach to evaluate where the client is and where they want to go. Strategic Growth Managers navigate between internal teams and external clients, representing WorkChew's ideas just as strongly as they represent our clients' wishes. At the end of the day, they help put the product team in a position to deliver exceptional digital solutions.
As a Strategic Growth Manager, you should have a comprehensive understanding of the hospitality landscape. Ultimately, your goal is to break into new accounts, grow existing relationships by fostering a dynamic, long-term partnership with our clients. Day-to-day activities include business development, communicating directly with clients, participating in product meetings, tracking key performance metrics, leading brainstorming sessions, and developing strategic roadmaps.
- Manage end-to-end sales cycle of finding, cultivation, developing, closing, and onboarding Workchew partners.
- Day-to-day account managing, working closely with product and tech teams on developing partner location details and positioning on the platform.
- Uncovering additional opportunities with the client to offer more WorkChew workspace services, like extra seating, meeting, and guest rooms.
- Conduct in-depth marketing strategy planning sessions, developing innovative strategies and tactics on increase space activation and utilization
- Develop and implement plans to increase utilization per property month over month
- Work with the Business Development team to socialize future utilization opportunities with clients early in the process, ideating around a growth roadmap at the client level.
- Work with the Product team to align on goals, discuss features and requirements, develop a data strategy, and ideate around a growth roadmap at the product level.
- Participate in internal kickoffs with the Product team and external kickoffs with the client
- Responsibilities include developing a metrics tracking plan, ideating around future growth opportunities, and prioritizing key features and tests.
- Internally, act as an ambassador of the client's business goals and expectations throughout the project process.
- Externally, operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the client and the relationship.
- Be in tune with key account indicators, including client satisfaction, business goals, targets, profitability, and strategic objectives.
- Continually set appropriate engagement expectations, report on metrics, and align on strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-discipline teams within WorkChew to assemble client-facing presentation materials
- Facilitate meaningful monthly or quarterly business reviews with clients to realign on goals, identify adjacent opportunities, and discuss industry trends, topics, and changes
- Create additional value by expanding engagement scope and identifying new opportunities for our clients while considering financial impact, risks, and market trends
- 3-5 years experience in business development, marketing, hospitality, and or consulting
- Deep understanding of business models, customer journeys, and growth loops
- Experience building trust and partnerships with interdisciplinary teams and external clients and their stakeholders
- Experience identifying, solving, and articulating complex business and product goals for external client relationships
- Experience facilitating brainstorms and workshops, creating exercises and stimuli to shape components for strategy and design
- Experience with all types of creative activities to turn business, customer, and competitive insights into breakthrough new digital products and experiences
- Experience taking an idea from theory and analysis into a market launch
- Experience driving growth strategies, frameworks, etc. — from framing a business opportunity to digital design and product ecosystem recommendations
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, comfort with ambiguity, resilience to switch gears quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to integrate ideas from many different areas into a common vision
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- A knack for making the complex simple, synthesizing multiple ideas into one clear bold statement or recommendation, and converting insight into opportunity
- Superior visual, written, and spoken communication skills to express concepts in clear yet captivating ways
- Relationship building skills and comfort interacting with client stakeholders, including C-level executives
- A personality geared for participating in and leading presentations, meetings, and collaborative sessions
- Willingness to travel and be on site with clients when appropriate
- Join at the ground level of a rapidly growing company revolutionizing the future of work
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages
- Unlimited Paid Time Off – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and well being
- Fully remote team that knows what it means to develop and support remote talent
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you'll get unlimited access to WorkChew locations with monthly private office credits.
- Monthly Uber Eats stipend because working and chewing is important =)
- We love to have fun - like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!
- We'll support your professional growth - from sending you to events that interest you, or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore
WorkChew is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. WorkChew is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈