Strategic Agency Partner Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
As a Strategic Agency Partner Manager at Platform.sh you will be working with our larger agency partners to expand their current portfolio and ensure continued value delivery from our program that ultimately helps them accomplish their business objectives. Additionally, you will be tasked with helping to expand our current program through enrollment and onboarding of new partners. In this role, you will position Platform.sh as a strategic partner that can help fuel their growth by building amazing digital experiences on our platform. You will work both independently and collaboratively to grow the value of the Agency program channel. There are currently two remote positions for residents of North America and EU/UK. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
As a Strategic Agency Partner Manager you will develop a strategy to establish mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships that position Platform.sh as a trusted partner. While acting as the main point of contact for a portfolio of agencies you will work collaboratively with our Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and Product teams to efficiently fulfill partner needs. The Strategic Agency Partner Manager is integral in the continued success of Platform.sh and achieving our rapid growth goals.
In The First Week, Expect To
- Onboard and integrate into Platform.sh
- Learn Platform.sh model, our team members, and our story.
- Begin our 1-1 sales training process which conveys our value proposition, sales process, and delivery method.
- Become acquainted with cross-functional teams to grow client relationships.
In The First Month, Expect To
- Present strategic plan to grow portfolios for larger current partners and recruitment plan for new partners with a quarterly breakdown of tactics to be employed.
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Begin first phase execution and implementation of strategic plan.
- Complete QBR calls with assigned partners and establish or update account plans for each.
- Establish a working cadence with assigned partners, and team members in these accounts.
- Present mapped opportunities with assigned partners that result in channel value growth.
- Provide delivery oversight for all work on accounts, ensure customer happiness, and support the team working with these customers.
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Build upon existing client relationships, expand Platform.sh partnership with existing accounts, and execute phase two of strategic account plan.
- Expand the scope of engagements at all accounts to incorporate new verticals and new projects.
- Establish a strong history of increased business across this set of accounts.
- Provide demonstrable contributions to channel growth in value and recruitment of high value partners.
- Recruit and/or promote no less than 1 new Platinum Tier Agency.
In The First Year, Expect To
- Have a history of successful engagement that has contributed to channel growth both in direct revenue value and the number of partners onboarded, specifically aiming to achieve no less than three Platinum Tier partners.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, helping them learn about Platform.sh, our model and how proper account management practices can improve relationships and increase revenue.
- Experienced. 3 years experience working with digital and/or marketing agencies, or other relevant ISVs, in any role.
- Having an existing book of partners you can demonstrate success with is a plus for this role.
- Partner-Centric. Be driven to build strong relationships and be committed to our partners’ success. This extends to the solutions we provide, the experience we offer, and the outcomes we deliver.
- Proactive. Think about a portfolio as a business - we want self-starters who are passionate about building this portfolio of accounts, and who thrive with the freedom and accountability of leading their portion of the business.
- Collaborative. Nothing we do is done in isolation. Success at Platform.sh is determined by being able to work as a team both within Platform.sh and within partner accounts.
- Problem Solver. We are a distributed company so life throws in minor challenges beyond the primary problems this person is meant to tackle. We are looking for someone who can take those in stride and persist despite setbacks.
- Understand best practices for prioritization and time management.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈