Sr. Product Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian.
All 40-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work. Distributed work isn’t for everyone, but if it fits your management style, it’s a life-changing benefit.
Being 100% distributed doesn’t stop us from getting to know each other— we have daily conversations in chat, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat.
What Makes Us Different
- Fully remote team - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
As a small, nimble company, we want our employees to feel empowered to make decisions and define the future of our company, so our values include:
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
This role reports directly to the VP of Marketing and will own go-to-market strategy and marketing programs for Process Street products. This role requires a self-driven product marketer with a proven ability to craft customer-facing content that conveys the value of B2B software products and to lead successful go-to-market and sales enablement efforts that drive new customer acquisition.
You will be expected to quickly build an understanding of the Process Street growth strategy and identify opportunities for marketing impact. Strong collaboration and relationship building skills are a must, as this role involves working with diverse stakeholders across multiple teams such as Product Management, Marketing, and Sales.
What You'll Do
- Craft compelling content and use customer proof points to convey the value of Process Street for current and prospective customers in a variety of marketing channels, including website, landing pages, ad creatives, sales collateral, and thought leadership assets.
- Build and execute on go-to-market plans for new product launches, including directly producing a variety of product launch deliverables such as internal briefs, blog posts, announcement emails, customer-facing slides, one-sheets, etc.
- Track, analyze, and report progress against product marketing program goals and ROI, with accountability for attaining goals relating to new customer acquisition, product adoption, and revenue.
- Partner closely with stakeholders in the Product and Engineering teams to determine the best launch strategies for new product releases.
- Conduct customer research and competitive research, share research findings with internal stakeholders, and use research insights to inform product marketing strategy.
- Create and deliver product training content for Sales and Customer Success.
- Keep internal audiences abreast of product evolution with updates and detail on upcoming product launches and platform enhancements.
- Be a creative thinker who actively shapes the ways Process Street differentiates our product offerings for customers in a crowded and complex ecosystem.
- 2-5 years of experience in B2B product marketing and sales enablement, with a track record of helping to drive new customer acquisition and product adoption.
- Clear understanding of the B2B SaaS marketplace, and the proven routes to market utilized to reach business customers.
- Strong planning and organizational skills required, with experience working closely with cross functional teams, including Product and Sales teams.
- Motivated individual with the presence, confidence and energy required to engage and influence key stakeholders within the organization.
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, driving rapid work delivery and having a hands-on approach.
- Experience writing marketing copy for use in websites, collateral, and other channels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈