Sr. Product Marketing Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Come join one of the fastest-growing companies and best places to work in the country as recognized by Deloitte and Touche and Forbes Magazine.
SheerID is a values-based company that Rewards teamwork, prizes Integrity, is built for Speed and practices Empathy in everything we do. These values help us RISE to create a market-leading product that is being used by over 250 of the world's largest brands. We carefully foster an inclusive and team-centered culture that drives innovation and builds value for both our customers and our people.
We're seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager to help expand our reach into new vertical markets and industries. Your role will be to help position and market the SheerID Identity Marketing platform to enterprise and mid-market prospects and customers in existing and emerging vertical markets. You have the ability to look at a market and understand how our products can be positioned to win, with the agility to move seamlessly between strategy and tactical execution. You're fascinated by experimentation. You're quick and emotionally intelligent, and most importantly, you know how to connect with customers.
This is an amazing opportunity to drive real business impact in numerous established industries while charting the strategy into new industries and markets. Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, you'll work hand-in-hand with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, and Product teams to educate customers in numerous vertical markets, serve as an industry expert, amplify product messaging, and promote our products. You'll be an authority not just on our products but on our target segments, our competitors, and our industry.
Candidates will have a passion for cross-functional collaboration, simplifying the complex, and storytelling.
Role Specific Duties
- Market expertise. You are obsessed about customers, how they buy, and their buying criteria; you are the authority on the market, and how to compete against alternatives. You understand how to tailor your message to different industries, and run effective competitive campaigns, and have the battle scars to prove it.
- You will be in charge of product positioning, messaging for several industries such as retail, hospitality, software, and subscriptions.
- Develop enablement assets and training materials including sales playbooks, competitive battlecards, demo training videos, and more.
- Identify and translate buyers' and customers' journeys into owned, earned, and paid programs by coordinating with PR, Content, and Demand Gen teams.
- Work alongside Sales to increase win rates through continuous improvement of product messaging, demos, scripts, sales materials, webinars, and competitive insights.
- Work with Sales, Product, and Marketing to help prioritize market needs, product roadmaps, and investment.
- Communicate results. You will dive deep into data and create a framework to measure ROI effectiveness for all of your vertical based GTM programs, track results, and continually optimize.
- Publicly represent SheerID and its products at industry events.
- Proven track record in positioning and messaging development as well as planning, creating and launching go-to-market strategies for new and existing products.
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in Product Marketing in an enterprise SaaS organization with a focus in digital marketing.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred or equivalent level of experience.
- Experience creating, planning and executing persuasive sales materials.
- Demonstrated ability to build and communicate a compelling value proposition.
- Exceptional written, presentation and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at various levels within and outside of the organization.
- A track record of independent execution in a fast-paced environment by effectively prioritizing and executing multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Has an engaging attitude – personable, approachable, collaborative and eager to help.
- Is proactive, self-motivated and takes ownership for problem resolution.
- Is self-aware, values feedback and personal development.
- Highly organized with a keen sense of attention to detail.
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking skills and maintaining composure in all situations.
SheerID is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all candidates and employees. SheerID believes that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈