Sr. Marketing Programs Manager
6 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Reputation.com is the undisputed leader in reputation experience management and consistently delivers innovative, customer-driven solutions to household brands such as Nissan, Public Storage, US Bank, GM, Ford, and Kaiser Permanente. Our SaaS-based platform and patented Reputation Score helps marketers, operations and customer experience professionals improve their reputation by managing tens of millions of reviews and interactions across hundreds of thousands of customer touchpoints.
We now live in a feedback economy, where the customer's voice is paramount, and every online review could make or break a business. Reputation.com is hyper-focused on unlocking the power of customer feedback to improve business reputation and drive growth. We innovate with a purpose and are obsessed with big data - it's at the core of everything we do.
Our focus on people extends beyond our customers to our employees, who are our most valuable asset. We are a gritty and passionate bunch - best defined by the belief that diversity is a business essential, promises matter, and philanthropy is the foundation for a built to last organization. We cultivate a culture where being a straight shooter is celebrated, and personal hustle is vital to our collective success. There is no prize for second place!
Speaking of employee hustle - the company was recently named to the 2020 Inc. 5000 list, Inc. magazine's annual ranking of America's fastest-growing private companies, for the second year in a row. We were also ranked No. 1 in Enterprise Online Reputation Management in G2’s Summer 2020 report.
Reputation.com has over 250 integration partners and has forged strategic alliances with marquee-name brands, including Google, Facebook, JD Power, Amazon.com, and Web.com. Altogether, these partnerships amplify Reputation.com's credibility in the industry and provide new opportunities for innovation.
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently." Warren Buffett
- We are an innovation engine with 31 technology patents, ranked in the top three of all competitors.
- Our customer-centric focus has led to a nearly 200% revenue growth from 2016 to 2019.
- The platform is used by three of the top five automotive OEMs and 16,000 auto dealerships, more than 250 healthcare systems, and over 100 leading property management firms.
- We've raised over $117 million in funding from the same A-list venture capital firms that backed Google, Microsoft, and Intuit.
- Our executive management team is diverse and committed to building a performance-based culture where excellence is rewarded and careers are developed.
- Who thrives at Reputation.com? Managers who embody a player-coach mentality. Employees who value teamwork and cross-functional collaboration. People who emphasize perseverance and hustle over quick wins and luck.
You will sit at the intersection of design, development, content, and campaigns. You'll be charged with aligning the efforts of a diverse cast, connecting the dots across teams and adapting to changing circumstances as you anticipate what's next. You will be an excellent partner in understanding your team's challenges, strengths, and motivations, and you'll help channel that at both the strategic and tactical level.
- Facilitate project kickoffs, community relationships, offsite, and planning sessions. Knowing when to actively lead, when to create space for others to step up, and when to draw out energy and insight from the team.
- Support multiple teams, define scope, kick-off and smoothly run successful projects/campaigns.
- Facilitate prioritization, risk identification and mitigation, resource allocation, roles and responsibilities across programs.
- Collaborate with other program managers to architect and implement common processes and patterns across marketing, striking a fine balance with enough structure to enable clarity of purpose and focus but eliminating constraints to speed, flexibility and creativity.
- Educate yourself on team goals and company priorities to allow your team to be set up for success in the eyes of leadership.
- Optimize our team operationally to ensure the right amount of process and plays are in motion.
- Partner and build excellent relationships with cross-functional teams to align and strive for well-thought-out and strategic Marketing goals and execution.
- This role is focused on working with our go-to-market team so this is a really unique chance to engage with all parts of Marketing and the broader company, specifically Sales and Product.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Enthusiasm and experience working alongside specialists across engineering, design, content, PR, operations, advertising and product marketers.
- Experience running cross-functional programs and projects.
- Experience in dynamic, constantly evolving environments, and the ability to both respond to as well as motivate change.
- Core strengths around written and verbal communication, infectious positive energy, resilience and high adaptability, and a sense of urgency with strategy and a clear vision.
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure and be organized
The majority of consumers — 90% — say online reviews influence their purchasing decisions. Yet marketing departments are at the mercy of third-party algorithms they don't control, and no amount of marketing spend can offset the negative impact of a weak online reputation.
Our Reputation Score, much like the consumer FICO score, is an indispensable index for every business, and the accurate measure of how a company can get found, get chosen, and get better. Global companies across industries such as Healthcare, Automotive, Retail Services, Property Management, Financial Services, Storage, and more use our platform to:
- Monitor, request and respond to online reviews
- Improve star ratings and search result rankings
- Audit and maintain business listings and location directories across the web
- Manage social media engagement and advertising
- Make operational changes to improve customer experience
- Maximize customer retention and revenue
Reputation.com is a World Economic Forum Global Growth Company funded by top-tier venture capital firms such as Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, Ascension Ventures, August Capital, Heritage Group, and Icon Ventures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈