Sr. Director of Product Marketing
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our mission is to empower teams with a new way to sell. SetSail is the first signal-based selling platform that uses AI and behavioral science to turn sales data into better sales behaviors. CROs and Sales VPs at companies like Dropbox, Cisco, Hubspot and Lyft rely on SetSail to automate sales programs, improve rep behaviors, and increase win rates -- at scale and in real-time. Backed by leading VC firms, SetSail secured $26M in Series A funding to kick off 2021 bringing the company’s total funding to date to $37M.
Do you want to be part of the signal-based selling revolution made possible by AI? Are you passionate about the sales community and want to help them get better at their craft? And does the idea of building a world-class product marketing strategy energize you? We are looking for a Product Marketing rock star just like you. As the Product Marketing Director/Sr. Director, your mission is to craft our product narrative and go-to-market strategy for the next big chapter in SetSail’s rapid growth. You will work closely with our Product and Sales team to take the revenue and adoption of our product to the next level.
- Develop SetSail’s product narrative, positioning, and messaging that is relevant to our champions
- Work cross-functionally to craft smart go to market strategies that reach the buyer with the right offering and value
- Drive world-class product launch moments working with PR/AR and the product team
- Work with sales to enable them to deliver a great product pitch, demo, and customer stories
- Develop and launch differentiated naming, pricing, and packaging strategy
- Drive competitive plays, positioning, and enablement to showcase SetSail’s uniqueness in its own new category
- Oversee the development of product plays and content that accelerates sales and enhances the customer’s experience
- Come up with guerilla marketing ideas and stunts to create market-moving moments
- Own the relationship with analysts, clearly articulating SetSail’s value and category definition
- 5+ years of Product Marketing strategy and leadership experience in sales tech or CRM
- Passion for startups and building things from the ground up
- Master in the art of positioning and craft of messaging
- Creative approach to everything
- Great presentation and executive presence
SetSail Press & Blog
- Tech Crunch: Rethink Sales Compensation
- Business Wire: Reinvent How Sales Reps are Motivated and Rewarded
- CMSWire: Understand Which Data Is Right for Each Use Case
- Full Steam Ahead on Our Mission to Empower Every Rep
- How to Automate and Enrich Data
- Helping Reps stay Laser-Focused on what Matters with SetSail Accelerate
Why you’ll love SetSail
- 100% remote team with an onboarding package to help you get set up remotely
- Excellent Health Care program [Anthem Blue Cross PPO, Spirit Ameritas dental, and Spirit VSP vision]. We cover 95% of employee cost and 80% of the dependent price.
- Ownership - Company Equity
- Flexible Paid-time Off
- 401k Plan
- Monthly food and snack stipend to keep you energized
- Company game nights - bring your A-game!
- Amazing people and a great vision
Interested in learning more about SetSail, please visit https://www.setsail.co/.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈