Solutions Manager (Channel)
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Solutions Managers at GitLab define, scope, and prioritize the company's services and training offerings, including persona and market segmentation analysis, offering definition, scope, and pricing. In this role, you'll collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and deliver prioritized global services and training offerings, content, and sales and marketing collateral. You'll ensure the services/training delivery model is focused on customer success outcomes and also measure and report on the effectiveness of services and training enablement investments and programs.
- Define, build and streamline the process to onboard partners including, but not limited to, the process to generate and agree upon legal documentation, automating access requests to collaboration tools, and the facilitation of partner enablement.
- Encourage and facilitate contributions back to baseline PS practices during and after the delivery of services to a customer.
- Create and improve help desk process for partners to request help from GitLab Professional Services Expertise.
- Continuously update Parter and Professional services documentation.
- Collaborate with channel partners to help integrate GitLab services into their respective services portfolio
- Act as a liaison to channel partners to ensure channel requirements incorporated into GitLab service offerings and programs
- Collaborate with Channel Services Manager to ensure Channel and Professional Services Goals are aligned.
- Build business case for additional services and training and enablement resources as needed.
- Ensure services/training delivery model is focused on customer success outcomes while championing quality and efficiency.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in Channel, Sales, Procurement, Legal, and Customer Success.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of partner-delivered services and training enablement investments and programs.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle and DevOps required (open source software knowledge and familiarity considered a plus)
- 3 plus years relevant experience in building and scaling a channel partner program
- Effectively interacts with and influences senior executives and team members
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Team player with developed interpersonal skills, experience with project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Experienced in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Commitment to improvement even in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment
- Share and work in accordance with GitLab's values
- Experience growing within a small start-up is a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈