Social Media Strategist
School of Motion
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Have 2+ years of proven experience managing social media accounts for a brand with a track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Have experience running paid social and search campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google)
- Be proficient in the following:
- Social media scheduling tools
- Social copy writing
- Ad copy writing
- Keyword research
- Bid optimizations
- Budget pacing and tracking
- Implementing testing strategies
- Thrive in a creative and fast-paced environment
- Love to use your own inherent creativity to solve problems, while still working within a team to form sustainable processes
- Be comfortable developing and implementing brand voice and communications guidelines to assure consistency and quality in external communications
- Be comfortable working with internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Have an understanding of pay-per-click principles and knowledge of how to (re)structure campaigns to optimize performance
You can expect to:
- Create, manage and moderate social media and search campaigns (organic and paid)
- Schedule posts for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Manage social media communities - manage responses & engagement with online communities in an authentic, genuine way in accordance to established community engagement guidelines
- Monitor campaign results and effectiveness and optimize on areas of opportunity
- Review graphics to maintain a clear and consistent visual style
- Actively contribute to strategy, including analyzing performance against KPIs, new tactics, and tracking industry developments
- Proactively self-educate regarding new social media opportunities (targeting, features, trends) and channels
- Become the expert on social channel strategies, best practices, and consumer behavior within social platforms
- HubSpot for marketing automation
- JIRA for task management
- Confluence for our internal wiki
- We don’t like to do things just because they’ve always been done that way. Be skeptical of the status quo and constantly improve.
- There is no such thing as “not my job”. Help out in any way you can, and don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
- We do things fast and smart. We automate if it makes sense. We skip the meeting if it's not immediately beneficial to the mission.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously, it’s only Animation.
- Have interests, pursue them ruthlessly. Share your weirdness.
- We cover 100% of your health insurance and a portion for your spouse and children
- We have an extremely flexible time off policy. Work wherever you want with an internet connection.
- Access to a 401K plan after one year of employment
- Profit based bonus program
- Saying that we have a very casual work environment is an understatement, just be you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈