Social Media Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Other
Hiring from: USA Only
Social Media Specialist
100% Remote, Part-Time or Full-Time
Location: US – Remote
About the position:
We are looking for a talented social media professional to join our marketing team and help grow an authentic community across all social platforms. With a 16-year track record of happy customers across pharma's top companies, we are serious about maintaining our brand reputation and building on it in new and innovative ways.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating social media strategies and original content for B2B brands with high-profile customers. Experience in the biopharma, healthcare, technology, or adjacent industries preferred. We're looking for someone who can help us craft creative, on-brand campaigns that tell a consistent story to current and future stakeholders. This candidate will need to quickly learn to speak the language of our industry with confidence and enjoy engaging in the industry online.
Our team is VR-first and remote always. While we have Tigers across the globe, this candidate should be in the US, available primarily during US EST business hours with some evening and weekend availability, and must speak fluent English. We are open to part-time, with at least 20 hours/week expected. Exceptional communication skills required and must be tech-savvy!
LARVOL provides data and software solutions to support the competitive intelligence needs of the pharmaceutical and life science industries. Since 2004, we have been providing comprehensive data & information analysis for the most prominent pharmaceutical companies in the world and continue to expand. Our marketing team is agile and strong and focused on brand-building initiatives this year! We are eager to welcome the perfect new Tiger to our team.
- Researches and creates original content for all social platforms including post copy, video scripts, image ideas (for development with designer)
- Develops and executes a clear content strategy that engages, educates, and converts customers into loyal members of the LARVOL community
- Responds to social media outreach as the brand and engages proactively in the industry conversation online
- Follows industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Collaborates with the team on coordinated messaging campaigns across paid and organic channels
- Coordinates LARVOL swag
- Provides logistical support and social coverage for conferences we attend (when safe to travel)
- Ad hoc projects
Desired Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- Experience in B2B social media management and messaging
- Genuine interest in LARVOL's products and services and understanding of the industry
- Strong understanding of social media best practices with an interest to research and gain knowledge of emerging trends and technologies.
- Solid background creating content across multiple channels, for multiple audiences/personas, and tracking key metrics and performance
- Logistical skills and interest in coordinating and distributing company swag (t-shirts, hats, pens, note pads, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to work independently and primarily during US business hours required
- Exceptional attention to detail (names, grammar, time zones, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Office (we are PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook heavy)
- We are tech-forward and expect staff to be adept at learning and utilizing new platforms on a frequent basis. Must own a smartphone, computer, and have a reliable internet connection
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proficiency using social media planning, listening, and aggregation tools
- A successful track record in a similar position in biopharma, healthcare, technology, or a related field
Compensation: Competitive with a potential annual bonus of up to 25%. Our compensation package does not include health insurance benefits at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈