Social Media Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Freelance
Hiring from: USA Only
Job Title: Social Media Specialist (Freelance)
Company: Picnic Time, Inc.
Picnic Time is a successful wholesale supplier of premium outdoor leisure, gift, and promotional products established in 1982.
Mission Statement: Create products that inspire friends and family to come together and make lasting memories.
Job Description: Under the direction of our Marketing Manager, you will build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Manage Influencer relationships to seed products and have user-generated content created and posted
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Create Amazon Posts
Specific Skills Required:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Excellent consulting, presentation and communication skills
- Writing, editing (photo/video/text) experience a plus
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- 1-3 years of Social Media experience preferred / Customer Service experience helpful
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Reports : To Marketing Manager
Location: Moorpark, CA 93021
Hours: Flexible work from home estimated 15 hours per week
Salary: $1,500 per month
Employee Type: Freelance (independent contractor)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈