Social Media & Marketing Intern
1 week ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
LyfeStream is an innovative live streaming app! We are creating the first ever network for the people by the people. Our platform comprises of innovative technologies in which allows our users to create their own channels to share with the world or just friends in a matter of minutes. We provide our users the tools to truly take ownership of their digital content in real time and finally get paid what they deserve. Whether you are a content creator or observer, with over 100+ genres available to view from, you will never be bored again!
If you have an interest in innovative technology, live streaming, reality tv and/or entertainment, this is the company for you. We are looking to add some new talent to our team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media and Marketing Intern to join our start-up team! If you have an interest in live streaming, influencing, reality tv and entertainment, this is the role for you. You will report directly to the Senior Management Team and assist with all functions of social media and marketing. Your primary focus will include social media management, campaign planning/management, user and audience growth.
To ensure success as a Social Media and Marketing Intern, you should have an advanced knowledge of social media and creating a world class customer experience. Although the internship is unpaid, we strongly believe that if you perform well and bring something to the company, there will be paid opportunity to join the team after the internship is over.
Social Media and Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Creates performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital communications, marketing or related fields.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap and Google+.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software including Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and Twitter Analytics to track audience engagement and campaign performance.
- Experience with content management systems, word processor applications and image/video editing software.
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Interest in live streaming, influencing, reality tv and entertainment a major plus.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈