Social Media Manager
1 month ago
Hiring from: USA Only
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
As Social Media Manager at Parsec, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and manage an incredibly diverse community of customers. You’ll focus attention on both our enterprise customer base leveraging Parsec for Teams for their companies, as well as the millions of people using Parsec to play games and connect with friends from anywhere.
You’ll create and execute strategies that drive business results, using social media to generate leads, bring in new revenue, and grow the Parsec communities. Working hand in hand with stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Design to create messaging calendars that promote new products, customer stories, events, partnerships, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to be the voice of Parsec on social, engaging, entertaining, and educating people on Parsec’s impactful remote access technology.
What you’ll do
- Oversee social media strategy and daily publishing
- Communicate with a divergent and passionate audience, including Parsec for Teams customers navigating remote work and our Parsec community using Parsec to game
- Experiment with using content and social messaging to drive meaningful results, including leads and direct revenue
- Drive platform and channel strategies, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord and more
- Work hand in hand with Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and HR on a cohesive social media calendar
- Collaborate with Design on key content concepts
- Use social listening and data to justify social messaging, experimenting with new content formats and concepts to keep channels growing
- Report key findings to stakeholders across the organization
- 5+ years of social media or community management experience, preferably at a start-up, games company, or creative technology organization
- Strong platform expertise, especially on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Experience using social media to communicate with an impassioned, diverse audiences with different needs and motivations
- A history of working with stakeholders across an organization driven by different needs and objectives
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of social media listening, publishing, and reporting tools
- A passion for healthy internet communities, and an understanding of what they need to be healthy
- Comfortable working across disciplines and functions, especially with Design and Product teams
- Demonstrated ability to switch contexts and target audiences (bonus points if one of those audiences included IT)
- Used to working relatively independently (while obviously being supported by a great team)
- Experience with common design tools, like Adobe XD or Sketch
- A passion for games, comics, sci-fi, or nightcore is a plus (but if not, a strong empathy for those who are)
- A good sense of humor, however you define it
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈