Social Media Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
We are a young, up-and-coming health tech start-up founded in Hamburg, Germany. Our mission is to enable everyone and their loved ones to be healthy with our simple one-stop-shop for health. We enable our customers to have access to medical-grade lab tests to track their health from the comfort of their own homes using our self-tests and individualized diagnostic service. We provide individually tailored recommendations and products based on the test results. To complete the circle of care, we offer personalized digital coaching on nutrition, fitness, and health topics. After eight years of fast growth and success, we have set our sights on becoming the global leading provider for holistic health concepts by 2021, and we are now expanding our offices and products into the US direct-to-consumer market. That's where you come into the picture. We are currently looking for a:
Social Media Manager (consultant)
- Own and lead our social media strategy and process
- Create compelling content for our target audience
- Monitor KPIs and Customer Segments
- Create delicious follow and like-worthy content
- Collaborate with our Performance, Newsletter, SEO, and business team to drive sales and brand awareness
- Experiment on different platforms to develop key learnings
- Support our branded content team by creating and managing branded assets.
- Analyze data to create reports that inform our content strategy to grow our audience and engagement
- 4+ years of experience creating social media content, with at least 2 of those years being professional experience.
- Expert knowledge of Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tiktok, LinkedIn, and Facebook, with an interest in other new and specialized platforms.
- Dynamic skills to produce timely and exciting content
- Ability to analyze performance metrics data to inform which trends are are most likely to amplify the brand
- Experience with Facebook ads manager
- A knack for finding influencers and building campaign strategies with them
- Amazing problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot quickly
- Brings a positive attitude to every interaction
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈