Social Media, Community & Content Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
They say you can’t change the world. Well, they were wrong . . . we actually are.
Four years ago David and his wife Carol set out on a world-changing mission to help entrepreneurs and individuals learn how to end their personal suffering and to develop the mindset, tools, and practices to achieve their full potential.
David is one of the world’s foremost leading experts on mindset and business strategy, and Carol is a seasoned operational executive with a background in engineering and has become one of the leading experts on marketing and systems automation. Together they’ve created one of the fastest-growing brands and businesses in the personal and business development industry.
In just a few short years, Inc. named our annual event, The Powerful Living Experience Live, “A Top 3 Must-Attend Personal Development Event For Entrepreneurs” (along with Tony Robbins’ Date With Destiny,) David was named by “as a leading expert on mindset and business” and Success Magazine referred to David’s methodology as “the next evolution in personal development.”
Mission of this Position
We are looking for an experienced Social Media, Community, & Content Specialist to help expand David’s personal brand footprint across social media. You’ll be reporting to our Director of Digital Marketing and responsible for the curation, repurposing, and posting of content as well as interacting with David’s audience on his behalf. You’ll need to have intermediate to advanced video editing and graphic design skills to create compelling image filters, quote cards, videos, and stories. You’ll be curating David’s video content - both from his live events and his video podcast - and selecting clips to edit, enhance and re-post on social media and, in some instances, incorporating additional stock video to create new content such as amazing and engaging short motivational videos. You’ll be posting and managing this content on Instagram, IGTV, Stories, Youtube, Facebook, LinkedIn, as well as on our blog and our private Facebook groups to get incredible engagement and significantly grow David’s following. You’ll also have some basic SEO and analytics skills so you can conduct keyword research to drive content topics and to measure and report the impact of content campaigns on website traffic.
You will be focused on:
- You’ll be taking existing and new content and repurposing it into a variety of platform-specific formats (i.e. editing of videos and audio, extracting segments from live event footage and to create 60-second social-friendly videos, creating quote cards, transcribing audio content and working with our copywriter/editor to create blog posts, etc.)
- Creating compelling posts and uploading video, audio, and blog content using best practices and taking into consideration search trends and platform algorithms
- You’ll be creating and managing the daily/weekly/monthly content and social media posting schedule ensuring that we have new content consistently being promoted to our audience
- You’ll be monitoring and responding to comments and supporting the development and management of community-related activities (i.e. moderating contest or challenges)
- You’ll be supporting the Director Of Digital Marketing to grow our following to over 1MM followers across all platforms in the next 18 months, and ensuring that our existing community is engaged and excited.
What you’ll be doing:
- Curating and repurposing video and audio content into a variety of platform-relevant posts
- Creating and designing engaging text, image, and video content
- Devising posts to create engagement and sharing
- Facilitating online conversations with prospects and responding to inquiries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop and manage a daily/weekly posting schedule, taking into consideration insights, web traffic, and customer engagement metrics and patterns
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout and improve current design
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- You have proven work experience (3+ years) as a social media and/or content coordinator (in other words you’re not just someone who loves to be on Facebook/IG and the web.)
- You’ve taken extensive training on social media and content best practices and you already understand how to conduct keyword research, how various algorithms work, and are up to speed on the changes that are regularly taking place on all major platforms.
- You understand how social media platforms interact with each other.
- You are familiar with and have experience repurposing video and audio content.
- Experience managing and creating conversation responses in ManyChat
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver stunning and creative content (text, image, and video)
- Familiarity with social media management analytics and tools
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- You are a really strong balance of creative, social and analytical skills
- Comfortable working within a structure and a team and following processes and standard operating procedures (not just doing it your way)
- Bachelors degree or higher in Social Media, Internet Marketing or a related field a plus
- Experience managing a well-publicized personal brand a plus plus
You could be our star candidate if:
- You thrive in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- You are comfortable switching from creative projects like design, to process-oriented activities like posting or uploading content, to more social activities like engaging our community or responding to comments.
- Fast but detail-oriented. Highly organized. Team player and strong communicator.
- You can multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment with limited supervision.
- You embrace processes and documentation and are comfortable adhering to established structures and protocols. You don’t get overwhelmed by content or social posting logs and keeping them up to date.
- You are confident in putting forward your recommendations to help hit our business goals.
- You have incredible communication skills (both written and oral) and can articulate your ideas to your fellow team members and leadership.
- You don’t need your hand to be held by a manager to get the job done right or on time.
- You’re self-directing, detail-oriented, and usually beat deadlines.
- You thrive at remote working because you’re self-reliant, but you’re not a hermit by any means.
- You maintain excellent working relationships with teammates without needing to work side-by-side in an office environment.
- No ego. No jerks. No prima donnas. You enjoy working with other human beings.
A little about us
Like any awesome company, we offer great compensation, paid time off, insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability), and other fun perks like:
- you get to work at home
- we have fun company gatherings
- you gain access to our programs
- other fun stuff as we think of it
We are an inspired team, grateful that we get to do this for a living. We aim to do everything with world-class excellence. We work hard. We play hard. We hire passionate people who don’t have to be micromanaged. There is a growth opportunity. We set clear expectations and communicate often. We are honest and respectful. We are on a journey together. We are a team. We are changing the world one mindset at a time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈