Social Media Ads Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Australia Only
Growth Gurus is a performance marketing agency creating value for DTC brands with breakthrough creative, targeted media buying and data-driven results in every step of the funnel. Our Gurus strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client digital ad campaigns. We’re seeking smart, energetic people who are passionate about marketing, technology, and e-commerce to join us.
We're looking for a creative thinker who can take a brief, come up with great copy and ideas and activate them within Facebook and other social platforms. As always, generating a positive return for our clients is our #1 priority
- Love, and are great at, coming up with effective ideas and copy for a diverse range of clients.
- Are driven to combine your natural creativity with the clear purpose of generating outstanding and measurable results for clients.
- Have experience creating and optimising Facebook Ads (experience in other social platforms is an advantage).
- Genuinely love and understand social media and what it takes to be successful within it.
- Enjoy the challenge of presenting your ideas to clients.
About this role
- The successful candidate will work within our Paid Social team and will be responsible for creating highly effective, strategically sound and commercially successful advertising campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn and other social platforms.
- The role is creative, hands-on and people facing.
- You will be supported by expert marketers and strategists as well as other specialists and creatives.
- You will work with our designers and videographers to make your ideas come to life.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience creating ad copy and/or creating social media ads.
- Ideally have previous agency experience.
- Have a track record using Facebook Ads Manager to create and manage campaigns.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment remotely.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- An opportunity to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing international agency
- Challenging projects
- Informal working environment - with a professional output
- Small team that values each other and their unique skills and attributes
- Flexibility and a good work life balance
Note – this role is currently based remotely, ideally you are based in Sydney or Newcastle so you can attend regular meet ups.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Australia Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈