Social Marketing Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Execute customer acquisition and engagement strategy and digital campaigns for paid channels (Facebook, Instagram, and other Social Media Platforms)
- Build and launch campaigns aligned driving with driving customer acquisition goals and targets
- Lead performance with an understanding of cost per acquisition, retention and lifetime value from all campaigns and programs
- Develop a testing strategy and backlog via test and learn approach focusing on ad formats, creative, animation, bid strategies, and audiences
- Complete and own detailed reporting and analytics to provide in-depth analysis of channel performance through analysis of traffic, the conversion funnel, and value to make recommendations and implement strategies for improvement
- Analyze results across programs, campaigns, and segments and make impactful recommendations for program improvements
- Provide feedback to the team members crafting content to optimize content and acquisition strategies
- 4+ years’ experience in online marketing, with a focus on paid social campaigns, specifically, buying Facebook media
- Deep knowledge of platforms such as Facebook and Pinterest Ad Manager. Experience with Google AdWords, marketing automation tools, and digital analytics platforms (Google Analytics, or comparable technical marketing stacks) a plus.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field; focus in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or Applied Mathematics preferred
- Ability to conceptualize business problems and solving them through data analysis
- Comfortable with pulling and manipulating data using SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to communicate cross-functionally, across business areas
- Ability to understand how tools connect and how to efficiently utilize different platforms
- Love for people and helping them address problems
- Instinctually pick the right words, tone, and transitions, and can get people to say ‘yes’
- Strong personal work ethic, including personal initiative and ownership
- Ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple threads of work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about food and Imperfect’s mission to eliminate food waste and build a better food system for everyone
- Full-time, exempt position, reporting to our Director of Growth Marketing
- Candidate can be remotely located within the US
- Salary and employee stock options commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including health care, paid vacation, 401K, paid parental leave, and recurring credit towards your Imperfect account!
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Occasional movement around the office may be necessary
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
- Standing desks and / or other ergonomic accommodation is available upon request
- Regular use of mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈