3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health testing company, with a platform that allows consumers to discover and access personalised health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
Senior SEO Manager
We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager to help us define and implement a full organic search strategy. As an SEO specialist, you’ll have exceptional knowledge of On-site, Offsite & Technical SEO principles. You’ll be able to coordinate short-term objectives that drive organic growth and define our long term plan for search success. All whilst competing with some of the biggest healthcare companies in the US and Europe in our search space.
You’ll be a thought leader, a people leader, you’ll be confident communicating plans to all areas of the business, and you’ll be passionate about growing our organic search capabilities. You’ll coordinate the entire company SEO programme autonomously, working with the VP of eCommerce and senior commercial leadership to build a robust plan that will contribute to the company objectives.
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest growing healthcare companies and to build out your own team.
- Develop and execute On-Site, Off-Site & Technical SEO strategies for a global brand
- Set and communicate targets inline with the SEO strategy
- Measure growth through a suite of SEO tools and communicate progress to the business
- Set short term goals and define tactics that will deliver uplift in traffic and revenue
- Determine long term plans to help us compete with existing successful healthcare companies
- Support the rollout of new products, contributing with SEO input to assist in a successful launch
- Build and manage a team of SEO Specialists
- Form a strong relationship with senior marketing stakeholders. eg PPC, Affiliate, Social Media
- Forecast growth through SEO and regularly communicate the commercial impact of the strategy
- Proven experience as a Senior Search Manager, SEO, SEM or a similar role
- Evidence of implementing onsite & offsite SEO strategies
- A demonstrable level of experience delivering growth through SEO
- Advanced understanding of how search engines crawl and index websites
- Knowledge of search algorithms & updates and how they impact on site’s search presence
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, SEMrush, aHrefs, Deepcrawl, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Sheets/Google API
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of project leadership, where you’ve successfully delivered SEO enhancing initiatives
- Strong organizational and team leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or Technical related field or relevant experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈